Epic Perfect World

Blade master...HELP GUIDE!

im a newbie here in EPW, i played once before the original server but i think it change a lot...and i was ignorant of the things around.. i've read some topics in the forums and it helps me a little bit right now im a Blademaster level118, but i can't understand all of it...will you guys help me with...........

for BM.
-skills build up
-stats build up
-gears to wear
-farming
-consumable to use
-and other important things to do and best for my character..thanks..

thanks in advance..pls help me..

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Welcome to EPW  :smiley:

I don't have an r8 BM (mine's only 125 and retired LOL). Your Stats will depend on your build. If you want to be APS(claw/fist) ,as mentioned on the other thread you'd want 3 str and 2 dex every level.  You can experiment with your stats since Resetting them is not a problem.

As for gears most gears are farm-able (Arena 130, Primal 140, Nirvana 145), there are also Demonic Gears (140) which are bought from boutique using Epic Coins and can be upgraded to Dragon Gear. I suggest you read this guide http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/msg42714/?topicseen#new.

As for skills, you can learn all skills quickly since coins and spirit are easily obtained here. BM's have good AOE's that can help you level in Phoenix Valley quickly. As for consumables, just buy HP/MP charms, tele stones, guardian scrolls so you don't drop items and lose exp.  and explore the game. Everyday there are factions recruiting new players and they will help you learn the game.

Hope you have fun and See you in game.
 :))

Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013, 03:18 am by JHIN
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x
Welcome to EPW  :smiley:

I don't have an r8 BM (mine's only 125 and retired LOL). Your Stats will depend on your build. If you want to be APS(claw/fist) ,as mentioned on the other thread you'd want 3 str and 2 dex every level.  You can experiment with your stats since Resetting them is not a problem.

As for gears most gears are farm-able (Arena 130, Primal 140, Nirvana 145), there are also Demonic Gears (140) which are bought from boutique using Epic Coins and can be upgraded to Dragon Gear. I suggest you read this guide http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/msg42714/?topicseen#new.

As for skills, you can learn all skills quickly since coins and spirit are easily obtained here. BM's have good AOE's that can help you level in Phoenix Valley quickly. As for consumables, just buy HP/MP charms, tele stones, guardian scrolls so you don't drop items and lose exp.  and explore the game. Everyday there are factions recruiting new players and they will help you learn the game.

Hope you have fun and See you in game.
 :))

thanks so much for basic items that i will need in order for me to play smoothly, but what weapon is best for BM?

axe?sword?fist?etc?then, for farming, should i manually pick up coins?
and everytime i use skills the other skills is not accesible it says "issuficient chi"

Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013, 03:37 am by jmbarcelon29
and to add, which is better SAGE or DEMON? and what will be its prerequisite in order for me to accomplish this mission?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

thanks so much for basic items that i will need in order for me to play smoothly, but what weapon is best for BM?

axe?sword?fist?etc?then, for farming, should i manually pick up coins?
and everytime i use skills the other skills is not accesible it says "issuficient chi"

np, weapon will really depend on your build. most BMs i've seen have both axe and fis/claw. they switch between both weapons depending on what skills they will use. Some skills have weapon restrictions so you need to check out the skill descriptions to have a better idea.

Some skills like Ulti's require CHi or Sparks. you get chi per normal hit and stuff.

I manually pick up my coins.. dunno if there is any other way. Also you can Do Bounty Hunter quests with other players for Coins(5m) 15 ECs , Void quests and other goodies.

and to add, which is better SAGE or DEMON? and what will be its prerequisite in order for me to accomplish this mission?

can't really say which is better because of my lack of experience with BMs. you can check out the skills from boutique and see which skill set you prefer.

In order to be a celestial sage or demon you need to do the Spiritual Cultivation Quests. there is a guide here in forums for that.
RETIRED BARB

np, weapon will really depend on your build. most BMs i've seen have both axe and fis/claw. they switch between both weapons depending on what skills they will use. Some skills have weapon restrictions so you need to check out the skill descriptions to have a better idea.

Some skills like Ulti's require CHi or Sparks. you get chi per normal hit and stuff.

I manually pick up my coins.. dunno if there is any other way. Also you can Do Bounty Hunter quests with other players for Coins(5m) 15 ECs , Void quests and other goodies.

can't really say which is better because of my lack of experience with BMs. you can check out the skills from boutique and see which skill set you prefer.

In order to be a celestial sage or demon you need to do the Spiritual Cultivation Quests. there is a guide here in forums for that.

thank you for helping me.. i hope  can meet you in game..so that i can ask some questions if it does'nt bother you??  :smiley:

currently im now 120 so what will i do next?should i get sage or demon quest?farm?or level up till i reach 150(of course it comprises crafting and other questions i might ask in different chracters that will lead me to right directions. :)?

what will you suggest in general?thnakksss.s..!

and you know i want some rides aside from my "blade skateboard"..i've seen in forum they have wings or they ride in snakes etc.
and maybe i should start all over again and make a barbarian??and i bet that charcter is the one you're expert with..maybe it will be my stepping stone..willl you help me?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

thank you for helping me.. i hope  can meet you in game..so that i can ask some questions if it does'nt bother you??  :smiley:

currently im now 120 so what will i do next?should i get sage or demon quest?farm?or level up till i reach 150(of course it comprises crafting and other questions i might ask in different chracters that will lead me to right directions. :)?

what will you suggest in general?thnakksss.s..!

and you know i want some rides aside from my "blade skateboard"..i've seen in forum they have wings or they ride in snakes etc.

sure.

I just level my char to 130 farm Chrono sands and leaves then craft my 130 gear. Then i do Culti quests and morai quests. Being in a faction really helps when your starting out, although you can also do fine without being in one.

The rides are called Flights in game and you can buy them from Flights NPC ( it's a bird).
You can buy better flights but they will cost EC. Also there are Mounts that you can use for travelling by land.

if your not decided on BM i suggest you try making the other classes and see what you like best. as for builds and stats you can always check PWpedia for Guides.

and maybe i should start all over again and make a barbarian??and i bet that charcter is the one you're expert with..maybe it will be my stepping stone..willl you help me?

I'm no expert in Barbs. I'm actually a noob BArb. but i do have an r8 sage catabarb : JHNhere  and i recently got my alt Demon Barb : JHIN to 150 thanks to x2 Event :))

Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013, 05:53 am by JHIN
RETIRED BARB

all i want to do is for my charcter survive (e.g. kill bosses so that i can obtain various items and trade it for better like bying and selling,) so my primary goal is to farm and make a great chracter for farming at the same time pvp...and obviously, thats the game is for...

btw, thanks very much this will be a great help for me and for my future here in EPW..

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
To reflect on what JH said.

As a bm in here, you're gonna need min dex for fists/claws and rest into str. The only time you're gonna be using the axe is when going for a stun (drake bash) or HF (DG, whatever). Thats about it. Thats how lenear (mind the spelling) the bm is in this server. Oh and for pvs ofc

Thats like... The tiniest amount of detail i can give without rambling on :L

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
demon is good for u if u do aps build

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

As a bm in here, you're gonna need min dex for fists/claws and rest into str. The only time you're gonna be using the axe is when going for a stun (drake bash) or HF (DG, whatever). Thats about it. Thats how lenear (mind the spelling) the bm is in this server. Oh and for pvs ofc

errr.. those nasty stun locks  :normal-9:
RETIRED BARB

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Actually no, I have seen a quite good number of axe BMs and they've got crazy damage.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Lol... Ive been ganked by bms using axes. As a sin, i expected a death but was let down after 5 mins of useless stun locks

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Lol... Ive been ganked by bms using axes. As a sin, i expected a death but was let down after 5 mins of useless stun locks

IMO stun locks then Aps = Win
RETIRED BARB