Epic Perfect World

an EPW calculator

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
Just a small suggestion (not sure where to post this but meh), would it be possible to have an EPW calculator kinda similar the pwcalc.com?

I know this isn't exactly all important, but it can be fun to mess around with and see what possibilities you would have with certain stats points on, gear adds on etc etc.

If there is already an EPW calculator, woopee, I wasted my time creating this post and I should search forums alot more :/

For those who are gonna say 'why not use the pwcalc for that stuff you silly man'. Well you see, pwcalc doesn't have the EPW custom gears on there nor does it have the grade values on there.

Claciusvile.

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
that would be pretty useful :o
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
sounds like something new players and folks who been here a long while could both appreciate. 

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Good idea, I like it

Tali

Wouldn't be a bad idea, I always just figured with the cost of reset notes and all it's not as expensive to fool around with different builds.

But, for the sake of convenience, +1

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
a template for someone to maybe build off of http://www.ecatomb.net/character.php

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I think what he means is one that is  for the custom gear only available on this server. I know reset notes are cheap and gear is easily farmable to play around with, but it could add something unique to this server that no other private server has "at least not to my knowledge". I also understand Agatio is a very busy man and has his hands full with other content, but could be worth putting on the to do list imo.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
would be fun to play around with for sure :3
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Ecatomb one sucks, PWCalc is better.

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
yeh the sut make one for this game
Just a small suggestion (not sure where to post this but meh), would it be possible to have an EPW calculator kinda similar the pwcalc.com?

I know this isn't exactly all important, but it can be fun to mess around with and see what possibilities you would have with certain stats points on, gear adds on etc etc.

If there is already an EPW calculator, woopee, I wasted my time creating this post and I should search forums alot more :/

For those who are gonna say 'why not use the pwcalc for that stuff you silly man'. Well you see, pwcalc doesn't have the EPW custom gears on there nor does it have the grade values on there.

Claciusvile.

full try hard >.>

Studmuffin.

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
full try hard >.>

Studmuffin.

I gotta be try hard to be the greatest HA wizard ever.

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
realy sut make an epw calc

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I'm pretty sure anyone with some knowledge regarding programming could edit pwcalc.com application if there was a way to get to source code.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language