Epic Perfect World

BM stats

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Hey everyone,

I'm a blademaster ingame,
and im searching for a good Attack rate build,
I'm using 3.33 base always, no tank or anything
Can someon tell me a good build for speed + power?

Ty in advance

Offline Craggan

i've got a lvl 148 BM and i'm using the aps buid.. mixing LA and HA to increase attk rate also having the lunar -int robe.  Demon culti is a must if you want high aps. the more gear you get that gives you -int the higher your attake rate will be but remember to keep your strength high as that is where your damage comes from. if you want to talk more or see my gear PM me ingame.. BM's name is Craggan

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Just put the minimum dex required for your claws/fists and the rest to str

Robbert

I lol'd reading this.

Offline Anima

If you want a pve BM you can go full str but if you want a pvp BM you have to put 3 str and 2 dex at every level and the main reasons for this are: 1. you need crit and we are not in 1.3 server and you can not glich so you need dex to have at least 45-50% crit  2. you need accuracy if you really want to have a chance against sins or archers so dex is needed again. Well that's just my opinion you can do what you want after all, and i almost forgot, dragon gear is not the best option for pvp so maybe you will need r8 and sometimes is better to go half r8 and half dragon, ofc you will lose that 3.33 but you ca not have it all  :P

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Em I get lol.......lol

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

I use this Build for My Sage Barb  :-[
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
i've got a lvl 148 BM and i'm using the aps buid.. mixing LA and HA to increase attk rate also having the lunar -int robe.  Demon culti is a must if you want high aps. the more gear you get that gives you -int the higher your attake rate will be but remember to keep your strength high as that is where your damage comes from. if you want to talk more or see my gear PM me ingame.. BM's name is Craggan

Ok i'll pm u ingame when i am home

ty all for info  ;)