Epic Perfect World

Level 142 & 146 sins 1-shot at TT...

Offline Genevieve

• People dissapoint, even I dissapoint myself.
Boyfriend and I decide to farm TT for Gold Mats and EC and we get 1-shot while trying. We have done TT plenty times(so is not that we lack experience), we even did it today earlier. I figured something was wrong when my boyfriend was 1-shot by Fataliqua ???. Then we tried again 2-3, and got one-shot at General Wurlord. Felt like a nub. Then we decide to try act 3-2 and constantly keep loosing huge amounts of HP, and is not shown on chat.

Ok, I am done trying... What's going on? What did I miss?

Thanks in advance for any help, advice or [make-fun] action =P~!
Last Edit: Feb 03, 2013, 05:07 am by Genevieve

Perception is key to everything.
My heart is taken. Move along to your next victim.
Every storm runs out of rain, just like every dark night turns into day. Every heartache will fade away.
I live for the mysterious, the strange, the shy, the adventure, the rare, the misunderstood, the unknown, the forgotten,  vintage, art, for the soul...

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Try to kill mobs, they are there for a reason.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
You do realize that's what the quest at the very beginning tells you, right? Bosses go berserk if you don't kill enough mobs. ._.
If you have experience you SHOULD know that.
Otherwise they wouldn't be one-shotting you, because me and my girlfriend did TT plenty of times, rampaged through the mobs and were just fine.
Sorry in advance if I sound like I'm making fun of you but if you stealthed through the mobs, yet claim to be experienced, I ask myself where the 'experienced' part comes in.
And as I said, I don't believe it's an actual bug because several and I mean quite a few TT runs went JUST fine for me.
TL;DR: +1 to what Elly said.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
As tempting as it is to stealth through...ya can't do it.  You don't even need to clear all the mobs, the most 3-3 needs is 45.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Try to kill mobs, they are there for a reason.

there's a certain mob kill count you need to meet...

for example ... (not sure off the top of my head the exact numbers)

the first boss in 3-3, requires 25 mobs to be killed first...

the last one has 45 ... ...   (something like that)

when u first tele in, inside the instance, a pop up message box comes up with the details on how many mobs u need to kill before which boss, otherwise u get 1 shotted by the bosses.

~your quest tracker shows how many mobs you have killed ...

sorry, couldn't give Precise figures and details ... but this should help o.o

~~~ 1) when u port in, take note of the pop up msg. on the number of mobs u need before each boss...
 ~~~ 2) keep an eye on the quest tracker for mob kills..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
As tempting as it is to stealth through...ya can't do it.  You don't even need to clear all the mobs, the most 3-3 needs is 45.
Yep
Even though personally, I like killing them for a bit of experience now that they're boosted. And they die quickly enough anyways in Requiem of Wraiths and Symphony of Fate. Aria of Dawn is a different story but eh.

Offline Genevieve

• People dissapoint, even I dissapoint myself.
Ouch~! I really thought I reached mob count to be able to directly kill bosses, we just skipped a few. Does this mob count also apply on acts 1 & 2?

I really didn't pay attention to the first quest, didn't read it or watch it. Never been one of the "read instructions first then do it", I think is fun to experience surprises. We actually laughed our asses when we died, so we are not mad about it, just asked. As for the experience part, I am from the old players. that don't know much about the changes in the last 1-2 years. Why? Because of college.

No need to be sorry since I am used to different kinds of people.

Thanks guys for responding so quickly though! And ty Shinigami again! I owe you!

Perception is key to everything.
My heart is taken. Move along to your next victim.
Every storm runs out of rain, just like every dark night turns into day. Every heartache will fade away.
I live for the mysterious, the strange, the shy, the adventure, the rare, the misunderstood, the unknown, the forgotten,  vintage, art, for the soul...

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
 :normal-42: I nominate Labs for Support
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x