Epic Perfect World

Outcasts vs HO WB+Randoms

Offline izein

Noki on Iyad's EP, Noki fails on EP but he a real puerto rican soldier.

Was fun
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2013, 05:57 pm by izein

Offline Silence

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Silence, Solomon/Kingsguard
  • Faction: Apollumi

awaiting new rivals

Offline Genius Of EPW

• [Protected from EPW Ban]
  • [Only VIP EPW forum users can see this text]
  • Characters: I'm running the show as support ROFL
  • Faction: Tier 3 Apollumi
...Yh, he cut out his death to me. Aw, very heroic.
yo les noobs. There's a difference between an EP playing for his teammates and the teammates playing for the EP. I'm co-leading, organizing every defaults, our "TW dates", strats, etc .. I'm going first when it's tough day in office (people in guild been working 12 jobs that day), and I'm throwing the heals when we do specific tactics. In the first 10 minutes I'm buying the turrets and cata scrolls. Anyway life is tough sometimes but I'm getting paid very well (1 DT per decade). I don't care about having 32 kills, being known, I don't care having movie about me, I want to win. And you know what? I've been winning since 10 years with all of my factions. I'm not here because I'm Swane's best edate. Swane got kicked a couple of times and I've always followed him coz' I like playing with him.

Offline izein

...Yh, he cut out his death to me. Aw, very heroic.
Cut out a death by you? cant even remember tbh, also if it were to be killed by you it would be + 40 others.
also i shouldve put in the 4 kills i made on you. you fcking garbage , LMFAO.

Cool video, Rev. :smiley:

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
I never watch any of the pvp videos. People always cut out when they die and try to make themselves look better.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.