Epic Perfect World

Revenance - recruiting

Offline TG90

Revenance

Let me first, shortly, introduce myself, I'm 22, a student and I study Computers/Programming.
I play/ed PWI for 1,5 years, class Psychic, my character isn't 100 yet because you need alot of 'Time' for that, and that's what I don't really have  :-[.

A few days ago I created a new guild, named Revenance, in memory of my guild in Knight Online - Revelation.

So, some of the rules:
1. We want to create a virtual family, be friendly and helpful with the other guild members.
2. We want to represent Revenance as a fair and friendly guild, be friendly with other gamers.
3. Don't attack/kill other newbies/gamers just because they're in PK mode, if they attack us, we fight him/her back.
4. And, it is mandatory to register to the guild site, for more guild announcements/updates.

And not to forget:
a) Forum and game activity is wanted, however it's not a must, I have a real life too to care of.
b) The required age is 16~35, but it doesn't mean that we can't make exceptions (I mean the upper limit  ;D)

Basically we need people that are almost always in a good mood, have fun during the gameplay, etc.
I am aware of the fact that I referred myself with "we", but in fact we are only two people in the guild. Meaning, I am looking for a Director, Marshals, and Executors. Revelation was a monster guild in Knight Online, and I want to make Revenance the same, but I need a lot of support. Are you going to join me in my journey?

The leadership won't remain always mine, to fulfill the fact that we're all equal (as long as we're straight to each other).

Leader: FAAAAAAAAACK (9x A's)
Marshal: RitaOra

Regards

Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013, 01:09 am by FAAACK

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Now I feel bad cause I'm 15 .
RQ .  :monkey-44:

Offline TG90

You don't have to feel bad  ^-^.  There are many guilds recruiting members without any age requirement.

We changed the "Open Registration" to "Applications", everyone who decides to join us has to make an application.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Indeed. They are.
I am already in one tho :)
Good Luck with recruiting :)

Offline Shang_Xiang

• Beginner
I started playing Epic Perfect World yesterday and am looking for a guild to join. I played on other the official international server and other private servers before, but years ago.

At the moment I'm a level 130 venomancer on freelance. In game name is Shang_Xiang.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
sounds great :D Good Luck with your new Faction
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Revenance

Let me first, shortly, introduce myself, I'm 22, a student and I study Computers/Programming.
I play/ed PWI for 1,5 years, class Psychic, my character isn't 100 yet because you need alot of 'Time' for that, and that's what I don't really have  :-[.

A few days ago I created a new guild, named Revenance, in memory of my guild in Knight Online - Revelation.

So, some of the rules:
1. We want to create a virtual family, be friendly and helpful with the other guild members.
2. We want to represent Revenance as a fair and friendly guild, be friendly with other gamers.
3. Don't attack/kill other newbies/gamers just because they're in PK mode, if they attack us, we fight him/her back.
4. And, it is mandatory to register to the guild site, for more guild announcements/updates.

And not to forget:
a) Forum and game activity is wanted, however it's not a must, I have a real life too to care of.
b) The required age is 18~35, but it doesn't mean that we can't make exceptions (I mean the upper limit  ;D)

Basically we need people that are almost always in a good mood, have fun during the gameplay, etc.
I am aware of the fact that I referred myself with "we", but in fact we are only two people in the guild. Meaning, I am looking for a Director, Marshals, and Executors. Revelation was a monster guild in Knight Online, and I want to make Revenance the same, but I need a lot of support. Are you going to join me in my journey?

The leadership won't remain always mine, to fulfill the fact that we're all equal (as long as we're straight to each other).

Leader: FAAAAAAAAACK (9x A's)
Marshal: RitaOra

Regards

perfect faction ? But i'd lower the age i dont think ull get a lot of members as vampires also recrutes 18+

Offline TG90

The required age is 16~35 now.