Epic Perfect World

Duskblade's Sleep

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
By epw theory once best db dont win any 1v1s/playoffs the class is fine but if he win most definitely that class is in need of more nerfs )))
its not that he lost lol , everybody lose.
its why me , viversum ,dom,maxi lose ? because we were unable to do anything.
its not "how you lose" cause bad play or such , its "WHY you lose" and the answer is simple : permanent cc +  high dmg , if the cc was stuns, would be avoidable , but knockbacks ?

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
its not "how you lose" cause bad play or such , its "WHY you lose" and the answer is simple : permanent cc +  high dmg , if the cc was stuns, would be avoidable , but knockbacks ?
these words golden :pig-8:

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
these words golden :pig-8:
can I have ur phone number now so we can sext

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
I've always said this.

Nice try though!
Get good bruh you got outplayed 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Good luck trying to convience a dev that got 0 clue bout new classes

+1

Offline Death

• Old Player
Remove class. roll back to 2013
Better yet, remove all classes but human/furry/elf and remove genie, return to the good old system

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1. But good luck convincing the dev.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
altho their stunlock is impressive i had 0 challenge beating DBs on wb regardless of all wb nerfs + i saw alot of wrs killing them with 0 efford, so if you want to nerf the sleep because of so called endless lock atleast buff their dmg so they stand vs ha classes

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
True words........

Just because most against and lose and then also say that we are bad hahaha
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2016, 03:18 pm by Viversum

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
altho their stunlock is impressive i had 0 challenge beating DBs on wb regardless of all wb nerfs + i saw alot of wrs killing them with 0 efford, so if you want to nerf the sleep because of so called endless lock atleast buff their dmg so they stand vs ha classes
Wtf lol

Although I agree that most DB's are awful and are easily killed by barb's, the DB's that actually use more than just Dragon Tap + Auto Attack are ridiculously hard to beat. I highly doubt you've fought one on that caliber yet (on EPW) and came out with more wins than deaths.

The fact of the matter is that this class is insane vs any class that isn't a walking tank (and even then it's tough when fighting ones such as ronin).

And to suggest a damage increase on a class that will GoF crit 35K's with normal attacks after Dragon Tap as-is on a WB/WR? I'm speechless.

I await to see ronin vs Deno and see if you change your mind, I haven't seen you online in ages so I highly doubt you've faced the ones (that got insanely geared as of this latest patch) that are causing so much grief.
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2016, 04:00 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
-1, Don't mess with skills please, after sleep usually comes a para skill or stun, both have same animation when they are casted but I believe the para skill has long cd so expect that stun/disarm & counter it with genie anti stun, haven't fought good dbs recently but the more you fight this class the easier it gets, on my sin I doubt I'll have any struggle with one, 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1, Don't mess with skills please, after sleep usually comes a para skill or stun, both have same animation when they are casted but I believe the para skill has long cd so expect that stun/disarm & counter it with genie anti stun, haven't fought good dbs recently but the more you fight this class the easier it gets, on my sin I doubt I'll have any struggle with one,

Lmao. "Haven't fought DB recently", and has no knowlege of how their skills work. Good post I think.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Fought DBs on sin, wf and EA
on Sin is extremely easy and i doubt any db has any chance (sin counters it from all pov)
WF with Loyal dog skill also ruins db (full def, go loyal dog aggro when combo), sit in fox form to survive(their dmg is low) , their def is weak and easily ccable to kill
Can also use doll to ruin them
On EA its by far most difficult and its still doable
Is it 1sided? Yes, EA has the lower hand here and a good db would win but its not coz of sleep, its coz of KD itself

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
tbh I find the entire class ridiculous lol
earlier I look away from my screen for 1 second on my full def gear(4x def wep) bm while in physical ornaments I have magic marrow on still around 41k pdef and I look at screen to be 5 hit by a db lol
not that I care I shouldn't have looked away from screen but I legit got hieroed on a vit wr lmao
I'm sure I could've avoided it if I looked at screen but still lol
first 3 attacks were nothing
4th and 5th random 19k then 22k so I got hierod lol
also had cleric buffs too forgot to mention so I edited
I'm assuming they procced both the amp and pdef debuff but still a joke how op the class is
Last Edit: Dec 25, 2016, 05:38 am by Error404: Gitgud