• Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Adrenaline Surge?
would drain your genie and they'd use another CC skill 
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Adrenaline Surge? 
Completely useless in this situation. If you use that skill, you've burnt half your genie and you'll be locked by Dragon Tap's para or any other of their CC abilities, and be defenseless and die easily. If you use FAITH, you'll avoid the knockdown and sleep, but the moment faith runs out they'll sleep you again.

Trust us here, the entire problem would go away if sleep's CD would be significantly increased by 6-8 seconds. As it is right now, they can lock you permanently, and nobody in their right mind wants to blow their entire genie on a sleep that will be used on them right when their faith/surge runs out.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
sleep is instant ud have to be nostradamus to predict and if db is good he just wont even cast it,  even if u do theres another knockdown
pretty much this

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
no sir I think you meant

Brb i need to lose to same db and make thread on how to nerf him

Offline Chrysta

I agree but maybe reducing its duration is better than increasing their cooldowns

cevans1290

I agree but maybe reducing its duration is better than increasing their cooldowns
You don't see the point of this, do you?

Offline Chrysta

You don't see the point of this, do you?

It's just a small nerf to their stunlock I don't see that changing anything but dbs def camping and waiting for cd

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
I don`t even BOTHER TO READ , HE SAID in my thread that DUSKBLADE IS FINE AND NO DUSKBLADE BEAT HIM

But now , when SAME duskblade beat me and viversum in playoffs , beat him too in playoffs and made this thread.

#GITGUD DOMGRATH

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I don`t even BOTHER TO READ , HE SAID in my thread that DUSKBLADE IS FINE AND NO DUSKBLADE BEAT HIM But now , when SAME duskblade beat me and viversum in playoffs , beat him too in playoffs and made this thread. #GITGUD DOMGRATH
I've always said this.

Nice try though!

Last Edit: Dec 22, 2016, 09:40 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Tyshawn270

• MakingEz'sByDisagreeing
  • EzedYouJustDidn'tKnowItYet
  • Characters: zLokix-Demon Sin, zThorx-Demon BM
Unlike most of the forum community, I don't find duskblades broken. I find ASPECTS of them "broken" by EPW's standards (which is mostly hypocrisy), but the class as a whole is solid and works exactly how PW intended it to work.

Here's my simple suggestion to balance out DB's endless lock :

Increase the cooldown time of their sleep skill: Divine Moonlight

This is the skill that enables their 100% para-lock, if this was increased, it would remove a vital part of their perma-locking ability.

The community complained about barbs for the past 2 years, a knockdown that has a 60% chance of procing and only lasts 4 seconds. Duskblade has the ability to easily lock someone down for 25+ seconds with minimal effort, and this is because of this sleep ability that Duskblades have that they are able to use every time one of their combo lock's goes off. (i.e = Dragon Tap).

I'm not the only one who feels this would be a necessary step to ensure that this class is balanced out a bit;

There's plenty more people that share this same PoV as me in-game as well, keep in mind not everyone talks on the forums constantly.

I don't think their damage needs lowered, I don't think their paralyzes need removed because it'll ruin the class, but their sleep needs to be changed.

Nobody in their right mind is going to burn their genie using Faith, AD, etc, versus this skill. If they DO they're almost sure to die, and if they DON'T they'll be sleep-locked into oblivion.

Discuss.
the first line is a hypocritical LOL, but yeah duskblades are cancer and barbs are still cancer either way primal mighty swing gives YOU a form of CC be it knockdown or a para...soo stop trying to make your class look less OP then it really is k. Who was the DB that rekt you so ez? i needa pay them 50k ec LOL

Offline zarak

And by how much do you think the cooldown should be increased?
Hahahaha you guys want to make the remaining db users to reroll/quit as well?
Mostly Kenpachi caused these nerf threads to happen and you would consider nerfing a class cause of one-two users beat some "known" players
by putting effort and time into somewhat mastering the class???
Kenpachi only db to win playoffs or am I wrong?

Look into nerf/buffs personally on all aspects burdette. Making changes by feedback from this server forum users is not a wise choice.
The -15 atk cause of useless SS opened the coffin for alot of remaining users and altering the kit will be the nail and tombstone for that class.

By epw theory once best db dont win any 1v1s/playoffs the class is fine but if he win most definitely that class is in need of more nerfs )))

cevans1290

The point isn't that these players lost. It's that some of the best players on the game (of their class. I don't like Domgrath at all, but I will admit he's not garbage) due to something that is difficult as ***k to counter. If this sleep didn't basically give them the chance to perma stunlock you (not perma, example) but when a bitch is hitting you for 10-15k per skill and they can lock you for 30 seconds? You're ***ing done for. The fact isn't that these players lost, it's why they lost. Because of something that is retardedly difficult to counter.

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
+ nerf already!