Epic Perfect World

Duskblade's Sleep

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
Nerf sleep and there will be no dbs left on this server :p

not everyone wants to play one type of culti as mentioned by ron

another good point ron made, learn the damn class.
than remove all their skills , make sure that no db player will be around anymore , everyone will be way happier if no DB at all.

Offline White

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aldarion, Glorfindel, Aethelwulf
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
than remove all their skills , make sure that no db player will be around anymore , everyone will be way happier if no DB at all.
Guy with learning difficulties spotted :D 

Offline raiz0

• oke
Guy with learning difficulties spotted :D
lets say I got learning difficulties but im not a nerd virgin though. who's better ?

Offline White

• Old Player
lets say I got learning difficulties but im not a nerd virgin though. who's better ?
Person without learning difficulties, that is not a nerd, nor a virgin  = me :D

Offline raiz0

• oke
Person without learning difficulties, that is not a nerd, nor a virgin  = me :D
Show me a picture of you and that speaks who you are , everybody can type anything of theirselves.
Its so easy to say you`re the best and you have the best life ever by typing it. Send a picture and prove it ;)

Offline White

• Old Player
Show me a picture of you and that speaks who you are , everybody can type anything of theirselves.
Its so easy to say you`re the best and you have the best life ever by typing it. Send a picture and prove it ;)
Thats one way to ask for my nudes I guess... :p but hey, i dont care :) props to you for being brave and gay, not gonna discriminate no worries :p 

Offline Nevorah

• HaZe
  • Breaking the system
  • Characters: HaZe
  • Faction: Tridents
cant u add immume to knockdowns to existing skills like :Wings of Grace
Focus all of your energy into your wings, becoming immune to all effects that reduce movement speed for 15 seconds. Reduces all incoming damage by 30% and increases speed by 30%. You are immune to damage while casting this skill.''+immume to knockdowns for 7seconds?''
or remove gof from their wep:police:

idk just spitballing :police:
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2017, 05:36 am by HaZe
I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me

https://imgur.com/m316IDE

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Just decrease the sleep duration or increase the cooldown. It literally wouldnt break the class at all, what so ever. Smallest and easiest fix out, how is this even worth a debate. 

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
db would be more fun to play against if you didn't get locked all the time it is literally no brainer class lol they shouldn't care about sleep nerf since they got 1m more ways to lock you

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
db would be more fun to play against if you didn't get locked all the time it is literally no brainer class lol they shouldn't care about sleep nerf since they got 1m more ways to lock you
This. Its not even fun to play one since everyone just whines and complains after every loss, tho they do have a solid reason to do so.