Epic Perfect World

How is the PvP?

Unless you're a psy. Then you just walk out there with your OP mag genie and sit and listen to beithovens (mind the spelling) 5th while the fails try their squad combos. Its always odd how BMs try to HF psys. Dude... Psychic Will or bubble of life (sage) ty for waisting chi

Beethoven* and i personally like listening to moonlight sonata when I do this and giggle when they HF me as i enjoy my nice stroll around the area <3 care to join me sometime?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Beethoven* and i personally like listening to moonlight sonata when I do this and giggle when they HF me as i enjoy my nice stroll around the area <3 care to join me sometime?

i''ll join you ;)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Count me in :DD

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
you guys make me want to have an alt Psy  :-[
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Areashi

• Banned
In terms of pk, I can only say one thing about this server:

You will not find yourself being 1shot by any class once you're endgame, unlike PWI where a huge gear gap = instadeath. EPW is pretty balanced in regards to pk.

Not to say that someone CAN'T oneshot you, but damn, that'd be a lucky crit for sure.  ^-^
Yeah...luck, keep repeating that. <3

Offline Slashyy

Unless you're a psy. Then you just walk out there with your OP mag genie and sit and listen to beithovens (mind the spelling) 5th while the fails try their squad combos. Its always odd how BMs try to HF psys. Dude... Psychic Will or bubble of life (sage) ty for waisting chi

lol tbh most debuffs on a psy is pointless xD i mean ya hf me ill erm just SoR then rape u xD

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
lol tbh most debuffs on a psy is pointless xD i mean ya hf me ill erm just SoR then rape u xD

:normal-19: :normal-42:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Lol yeah pretty much

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
For the record, it seems like the stupidest thing ever to HF a psy who can so easily purify itself.. But you'd be surprised how often it works on some people lol
I'm basically 40

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
I remember that one time when i was just chillin, and a bunch of exclusive ran in with their super awesome bm, all rearin to HF me. It... It didnt go so well for those 4

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I HF's a psy once and before he could puri, i pulled a long sword and dropped him 22k xD It was retarded lol.  Lucky instances like that kinda make it worth a try in mass pk o.o  BM is so fun sometimes :3 Gotta always remember the stun though beforehand, and pray they cant faith it in time.
I'm basically 40

Offline Pudding Sundae

• Characters: Witch, Cupie
Ok, thx guys. :3 I guess I shall give it a chance, although I'm going to be extremely casual in playing since other games are much more fun right now and I also have my classes to worry about. But I guess I'll start on the farming, lvling, getting info on the EPW_Team(or w/e it was) faction, and vote whenever possible.

@Cynix: As a mystic/psy main I know exactly what you mean on how much it just SUCKS to fight a mystic as a psy. Killing low refine r9 psys on PWI with a 9x aquadash mystic is proof enough on how bad the matchup is. I hope there aren't many others like that.

I'm gonna main either Mystic or Wiz like I always have. Psy will be my most frequent alt, and I'll try and fund a cleric and veno alt when I can. Really interested in trying out veno on this server... That pet hp boost is really tempting.

Is 150 gear shareable among arcane classes?
Last Edit: Jan 31, 2013, 06:03 pm by Pudding Sundae

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
It is. Just the R8 isnt, obviously.
As for mystics, they're clearely the most OP class in the game (my opinion) if they roll HA. HA clerics are killable but mystics... Lol A bitch in 1v1s... Insta Heal+all those pdef... QQ i want insta heal on my sin

Offline Pudding Sundae

• Characters: Witch, Cupie
HA mystics? Oo Do they actually have any kill potential? I remember on vendetta the only type of offense you could forgo and still hope to kill any non LA armored chars were magic rings and attack level shards which are heavily outclassed by jades anyway.