Epic Perfect World

Special weekend/s

Offline Artea

• Beginner
Hi all this is my first post ever. i came from a server that was good till it got really bad.

I just want to say hi and make a small suggestion of my own.

I think it would be a wonderful idea if maybe every weekend or every other weekend have Double Exp Coins and drops. Maybe this will help some of those people gain thier skills and a few lvls they are lacking.

I also want to say Keep up the wonderful work on this server. Im hear to stay.   :D

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
We'll kinda nice idea there skill book prices went up a lil increase in coin drop won't hurt

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Hi all this is my first post ever. i came from a server that was good till it got really bad.

I think it would be a wonderful idea if maybe every weekend or every other weekend have Double Exp Coins and drops. Maybe this will help some of those people gain thier skills and a few lvls they are lacking.

I also want to say Keep up the wonderful work on this server. Im hear to stay.   :D

I like the exp idea, but i think once a week wont be allowed... I guess once a month will be better :) but ty for the post, who knows it might work :D

Tali

2x would be nice but..

Server rates:
Exp x500

I don't know, it seems high enough already. :-[ 2x every weekend would probably hurt the economy a bit, but I'm not an economist.

We do get 2x quite a bit regardless though.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
one training esoterica and 4-5 pv runs, you should be level 110-140 in about an hour, give or take. at least i was on 2 separate characters. i'd just maybe like to see item drops doubled once a month or so.

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
 2x every weekend would probably hurt the economy ? ???
ur on a private server .... even pwi does give more 2x than this priv server luls ....  :-\

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we wont do this sorry.
we do not believe on free and easy stuff thus we make the server as it is. like Tali said, x500 is alrdy cool it takes 1 or 2 weeks to get to 150. the only thing that bother us is the lack of leveling places but we might work on it sooner or later. i won't promise its the enxt thing on the list cuz we are already implementing new cusotm stuff on this next weekend  :-\

but the cons would be:

easy leveling;
the price on things would drop;

i think we are good as it is  :rolleyes:

on a side note, we sometimes make that 2x "event"  >:D  rare but we do it  :police:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Maybe not once a week; the economy would be killed really fast.  But one weekend a month is good.  I've been here for a couple of months now and the only 2x event was during the holiday weekend, which many wasn't able to take advantage of because...well...it's the holidays; most people aren't no-lifing on their computers.  I know I spent most of that time afk in kitty shop.  When you have a 2x event that's as frequent as once a week, I predict something like this will happen.

-Economy will screw up.  It's good if you want to buy skill books and the like.  It's crappy if you want to sell anything since everything will be dirt cheap.  And with there being only a 5-day window between 2x events, it won't recover at all.
-End game gear will be easier to obtain.  It sounds good, but then you'll have everyone geared up too quickly.  Since the best you can get is rank 8 recast (which will be easier to get your desired stats on because of EC being easier to get), PvP will get boring and fast (people are already complaining that there isn't enough PvP as it is).
-Because PvP will get boring, and farming is now pointless, people will leave the server.  I dunno about you, but I don't like playing on dead servers.

So if they do take the suggestion, prepare for it to either be said "no" to, or heavily modified for balance purposes.  And I don't mind the heavily modified version to this suggestion.

2x every weekend would probably hurt the economy ? ???
ur on a private server .... even pwi does give more 2x than this priv server luls ....  :-\

Yeah, well, also look at PWI's economy.  Before NW, TT mats, barring gold mats from 3-x, could not be sold.  Hell...I remember the green mats from the 3-3 green dude going down to 10k at one point.  Nirvana mats went down too (they're not in the shitter like it is now, you were still able to sell cannies and raps for a decent amount, but you had to wait since nirvana was the only thing to recover from a 2x event).  The PWI economy never truly recovered.  The 2x events there last months anymore, and no one actually plays the game outside of NW and 2x anymore.  So yeah, EPW's a private server, but the lack of 2x, while demoralizing (***ing hate farming cotton and wood), is not a bad thing.

...and I need to type faster.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Tali

...and I need to type faster.

But you use paragraphs so that instantly just makes it 100% better anyway.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
But you use paragraphs so that instantly just makes it 100% better anyway.
You're right. Hey, do you want to buy a moon? I won it the other day on eBay but then realised I have no real use for a moon. Want to buy it for $500? Just send me your parent's bank info and social security number.
#1000% legit.

Tali

You're right. Hey, do you want to buy a moon? I won it the other day on eBay but then realised I have no real use for a moon. Want to buy it for $500? Just send me your parent's bank info and social security number.
#1000% legit.

I think I already have a couple moons in my orbit, I'll get back to you.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I think I already have a couple moons in my orbit, I'll get back to you.
I also have a protostar, a main sequence star, and a red supergiant. Think it through carefully.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
one training esoterica and 4-5 pv runs, you should be level 110-140 in about an hour, give or take. at least i was on 2 separate characters. i'd just maybe like to see item drops doubled once a month or so.

Ur dumb... 10 runs with tran don't even get u 110-135 Lols how would 4-5 get u to 140 full br..

Tali

Ur dumb... 10 runs with tran don't even get u 110-135 Lols how would 4-5 get u to 140 full br..

Pokiee!  >:(

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.