Epic Perfect World

Dual Clienting

Offline Rhelanna

After Genesis update, will dual clienting be just like the way they do on PWI? I mean will be be able to just use the same client to load multiple accts? Or would we perhaps use the element.client in the element folder with the launcher client like we had to do on PWI before they fixed it so we only had to use the launcher client for all?  :-\

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
After Genesis update, will dual clienting be just like the way they do on PWI? I mean will be be able to just use the same client to load multiple accts? Or would we perhaps use the element.client in the element folder with the launcher client like we had to do on PWI before they fixed it so we only had to use the launcher client for all?  :-\
PWI client allows to be run multiple times at once, simply launch it by clicking patcher or client directly.

Offline Rhelanna

I know they allow multiple. But they had a bug for awhile where you had to use launcher.exe for one toon, and element client for the rest. And I wasn't sure if reverting to 1.4.4 would screw that fix up. :P