Epic Perfect World

Shadow Teleport Glitching

Offline jakeydan

• MidnightDoom
When i use the shadow teleport skill on my assassin, no matter where i am, it glitches and won't let me move.  It's like I'm running in place.  This is especially inconvenient for instances, as you have to town portal out and come back.  Please fix this!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
thats well known bug on Sin's, it comes from PWI alrdy, nothing we can do to fix it  :sad:

if u can't move or use a teleport stone to get out just pm a GM, we will help u if u stuck in an instance for exmaple.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Sometimes helps if Shadow jump on something,
say squad member, another mob, NPC...
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Slashyy

just incase people didnt no this bug also effects seekers voidstep skill and can also cause problems with other classes jump skills such as bm, wiz and archer altho these classes are very rare to glitch 

Robbert

just incase people didnt no this bug also effects seekers voidstep skill and can also cause problems with other classes jump skills such as bm, wiz and archer altho these classes are very rare to glitch
Actually, on my archer I glitch more than on the others, even on flat ground. On wiz, I don't even bother jumping while freezed, glitching is inevitable.

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
i have the same problem whit my 121 sin+130seeker

Offline Rikigaru

On archer or wizard if you are immobilzed and jumped you don't glitch. Have you ever been flying and started to fall, because you stopped flying? It's like somebody stunned you, you can't do anything until the immobilize is off. When you get frozen, and you jump, you usually land on ground that isn't the same height as your were, so it's like your floating in midair and you have to wait.

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
Well, since is a know issuie, no need to say I also have. :p

But, well, if I'm out of instance, all I do to fix is Fly ^^

Now, inside instance, he he get some invite from someone
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Boob

If you get stuck tele to another player or npc , Its worst for warriors with reckless rush your stuck there for like 2 mins till its out of cooldown lmao