Epic Perfect World

Game-Play Video: How to Record/Edit/Upload.

Kreen

Labs, and anyone else who records stuff, I found one interesting video capturing software. Its called Action! by Mirillis. It's a mix of fraps and dxtory, brings up really nice quality vids and doesnt eat up your space. 18minute video ended up being 6gb file.
I'm currently rendering a short vid I made last night, gonna leave it on Xp forum so go check it out
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2014, 01:12 pm by Kreen

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Labs, and anyone else who records stuff, I found one interesting video capturing software. Its called Action! by Mirillis. It's a mix of fraps and dxtory, brings up really nice quality vids and doesnt eat up your space. 18minute video ended up being 6gb file.
I'm currently rendering a short vid I made last night, gonna leave it on Xp forum so go check it out

Alright... will give it s go when I can... but usually with other screen capture  softwares I foung it ti sacrifice quality in order to reduce space, but I'll give this a go soon and test it out :)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline TimeDeath

so im new to the whole video making thingy, but I was wondering how you did this in this video, like what software did you use o.o

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro

Offline TimeDeath

was talking about the editing part o.o

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
awesome guide man but perhaps add how important it is to use same resolution and fps for record edit and output. ik i was shocked at the difference it makes.

Offline SHINIGAMI

so im new to the whole video making thingy, but I was wondering how you did this in this video, like what software did you use o.o

I always use Adobe After Effects, currently using version CS6.

awesome guide man but perhaps add how important it is to use same resolution and fps for record edit and output. ik i was shocked at the difference it makes.

Thanks for the suggestion man, updated the lead post added a new "Tips" segment.

Ennaoj

Labs, send me link plox

:3

Offline MissPuRple

How can I put photo on video while video still playing... I want to cover chat with my video... It is possible for Windows movie maker? Thanks in advance

Offline SHINIGAMI

How can I put photo on video while video still playing... I want to cover chat with my video... It is possible for Windows movie maker? Thanks in advance

I'ts possible with windows movie maker if you install an add-on for it. Use the Pixelan wizards for Movie Maker. One of their wizard packs (pack T2) has a fair amount of PIP options.

These aren't free though, they do have demo versions but i don't think you can do much with it. Better to just use adobe after effects or sony vegas, or even cyberlink powerdirector. There are alot of other softwares you could try. They may not be free, so either buy it or pirate it, upto you.

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
I'ts possible with windows movie maker if you install an add-on for it. Use the Pixelan wizards for Movie Maker. One of their wizard packs (pack T2) has a fair amount of PIP options.

These aren't free though, they do have demo versions but i don't think you can do much with it. Better to just use adobe after effects or sony vegas, or even cyberlink powerdirector. There are alot of other softwares you could try. They may not be free, so either buy it or pirate it, upto you.
how about camstasia sir?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Camstasia is pretty good but very expensive and hard to get HD.

Offline SHINIGAMI

how about camstasia sir?

welp, better reply late than never :p

I've never used Camtasia so i can't say anything personally. However, yea camtasia does have PiP option i'm pretty sure.
Again, it costs a fair amount of money if you want to buy a legit copy. You can try out the free trial then either buy or get it by some other means.

Offline Sachiya

• Old Player
  • Your Mind Is A Powerful Thing.
  • Characters: Sachii
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Big Help thanks :D lab

Offline SHINIGAMI

Big Help thanks :D lab

Your welcome man, glad this thread is still helping out. I'll update with some new softwares soon after i try them out first.