• Faction: Tyrants
I like the christmas parts
The removed attack level on all classes worries me for all classes

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
tryna figure out why you bothered reducing wr r8, nobody runs it at all these days, it just inst viable

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
The best patch i have ever seeen 
:pig-2: :pig-2: :pig-2: :pig-2: :pig-2:

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
tryna figure out why you bothered reducing wr r8, nobody runs it at all these days, it just inst viable
Lmao ikr
Maybe for mass purposes...?

Offline ℳ℩α

• °• ✮ House Tyrant ✮ •°
  • ❤❀朗らかで素敵な❀❤
  • Characters: Artemisia/Cynthea/Crystine
  • Faction: Tyrants/武士道☆

Hey everyone.
This patch focuses on gameplay changes. Skillsend has been added to everyone's client and classes balanced around it. A lot of new features have been introduced.
Christmas
Patch was applied too. You can now craft special christmas weapons at Santa Claus!
As a Christmas present, you can redeem gifts here: Gift
. You can only redeem them once per account and the account had to be logged since 4th of December.
Fashion, guild icons and more Christmas related content will be added with the next patch.

►Full Patch Notes
thank you so much GM :normal-23:

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1

cevans1290

sin lost 20 att lvl i rofl (dph

btw are you retarded for giving id stone .. pt market is dead rip donations :-[

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
So... if the passive for dbs equals 15 atk levels why even remove 15 atk lvls and change anything for dbs in general? Dont get it lol
Basically its stating shouldnt make a difference

Offline Xyverska

• Eury
  • Don't Run Away
  • Characters: EuryIeia
Wow thank you so much for this  :o 8)

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|

u cant  trade it tho

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Fam while youre at it make 3x better roll chance thx make it like 100% for 10 minutes so i can get my sht thx,
Recent video.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

why would anyone get id stone over 1k PE?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
So... if the passive for dbs equals 15 atk levels why even remove 15 atk lvls and change anything for dbs in general? Dont get it lol
Basically its stating shouldnt make a difference
Those changes were done to make sure dragon and r8 stay in the same ratio.
Light Dragon r8 had to be lowered by 15 atk levels so they wouldn't be abused by Archers. But then the dragon sins would become too weak. So their dagger mastery was increased by 15 atk levels worth to make sure their damage stays same. But then Sin R8 is too strong, so the R8 attack level was lowered too. So now you reach a result where dragon and r8 are the same strength, nerfing Archer's dragon set, but not sins.