Epic Perfect World

Donating

Offline Zinny

I can not donate with my debit card through paypal, because it's a **** payment method. Is there another way I can donate like just transferring the money to bank account/card or something. Or least give me another option.
Or if you're looking for another payment method please go with moneybookers.com they charge taxes to the buyer aka 1$. I want to donate 100$ so I can just pop on and pvp,pve whatever before me and my friend go get hooked on Skyrim... So yeahhh. :/
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2013, 12:28 pm by Zinny

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I can not donate with my debit card through paypal, because it's a **** payment method. Is there another way I can donate like just transferring the money to bank account/card or something. Or least give me another option.
Or if you're looking for another payment method please go with moneybookers.com they charge taxes to the buyer aka 1$. I want to donate 100$ so I can just pop on and pvp,pve whatever before me and my friend go get hooked on Skyrim... So yeahhh. :/
What's so bad about paypal? ''YEAH IT'S ****'' But why? You make a paypal account. You log on it, load the money, send an email to agatio, and boom. Anyways, Aga's been trying to make other payment methods for months now, but, really, you didn't need to make another thread, we've had like 94898923839 of them already.

Offline Zinny

What's so bad about paypal? ''YEAH IT'S ****'' But why? You make a paypal account. You log on it, load the money, send an email to agatio, and boom. Anyways, Aga's been trying to make other payment methods for months now, but, really, you didn't need to make another thread, we've had like 94898923839 of them already.
I can not load no money onto it that is the point. I have a savings but it is for my student loan payments. I just don't understand how paypal can accept my card on another server yet not here or on a few other ones, even when I did try to send money once to my paypal I ended up waiting a month with no statement sent to my bank for deposits, even support didn't care to acknowledge the problem, it just never started out on a good note with me hence why my opinion about it. I don't care if there are other threads I will not necro them. Sometimes just getting the money directly sent to your card or account through the buyer he/herself is a good method most cards have that option so it makes it easier.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I can not load no money onto it that is the point. I have a savings but it is for my student loan payments. I just don't understand how paypal can accept my card on another server yet not here or on a few other ones, even when I did try to send money once to my paypal I ended up waiting a month with no statement sent to my bank for deposits, even support didn't care to acknowledge the problem, it just never started out on a good note with me hence why my opinion about it. I don't care if there are other threads I will not necro them. Sometimes just getting the money directly sent to your card or account through the buyer he/herself is a good method most cards have that option so it makes it easier.
You don't need to necro them, the latest one was made like 5-6 hours ago.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
wait u dont need to create another paypal ofr ur credit card to a diferent game...the paypal account is the same. or i got wrong what u meant :/

if ur paypal is all set u dont even need to load money into paypal, just direct the payment to where u want.

Offline Zinny

wait u dont need to create another paypal ofr ur credit card to a diferent game...the paypal account is the same. or i got wrong what u meant :/

if ur paypal is all set u dont even need to load money into paypal, just direct the payment to where u want.
No it won't accept the card entirely now, on another server I'd just enter the information and it would accept it instantly. So I just gave up on it.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i use paypal for like...14years now...i have no complains lol actually i even have discounts on some stuff  :rolleyes:

try reading things carefully and  re-add your card if u wanna bother with it.

just one thing, make sure u activated the paypal account.
to do this u would need to recieve a payment on your credit card bill, something like 2dollars or something...and on it it would go a code, that code is to activate ur account.

other than this i dunno :/

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
2 dollars xd maybe it was at ur ancient time ET :P now it's under 10 cents xd