Epic Perfect World

Other Donation Method

Offline devianceo7

• Beginner
Some players dont have paypal (like me  :sad:). I hope the admin can find a way to make a move to make other method of donation. Im from the Philippines and im not that suitable to a Back account so i want to suggest to make other method of donation, in this way many people can donate. Im play other game and I am a donator. this a example of donation that i saw on other games. Hope the Admin will make a way for us a way to donate on this server. this suggestion is for the good of this server :)

-ThankYou  :-*

Offline izein

Pay Safe Cards method best method.

Zenon

Pay Safe Cards method best method.
Aga working on paysafe for couple of months now

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
yea Agatio is trying to add PaySafe, the only problem are the taxes. you guys may not know but this "send money" processes always take some money for them and due to crisis those taxes have increased, i explained this before in another topic but i can explain it here again.

if someone donates for example 10euros, Agatio won't get those 10euros, he will probably get like 6 or 6.5.
this is due to the taxes beeing around 37% now or something, due to the crisis...

it is not good news we know but...it takes to work on this matter cuz as i said before, none of the sides wanna lose money.
this for players doesnt really bring any problem but for the governement it does...cuz u guys when donate would be paying those taxes to the governement.

but rest asure that we are trying to find a way  :-\

Offline akosi

Yeah EvilTouch is right....
Me too im from Philipines province, its rely hard for us pinoy to get any credit card or paypal cus some here like me is just a pood person.. but im not lossing chances cuz im a poor. I know that someday i will be one of them... :police:you know what i mean... :P

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
paysafe mabye ?

Offline EvilLady

• Make A Move And Make My Day ^^
The only way to daonate is still by PayPal?
I was thinking of to donate and did check site... Saw there is option so I can use Visa (didn't try it out yet tho)...
I am not rly sure either how these donations works from my donation till I get the cubi in game :-[
I did read the site and saw some about code/name and so on but ugh I still didn't rly get it :/

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I was thinking of to donate and did check site... Saw there is option so I can use Visa (didn't try it out yet tho)...
I am not rly sure either how these donations works from my donation till I get the cubi in game :-[
I did read the site and saw some about code/name and so on but ugh I still didn't rly get it :/

just donate using paypal donate links, (which is pretty straight forward)...

THEN...

send email to [email protected].

the emails.. "subject" ... is ur account ID followed by "donation"  ... e.g "72xxx2 Donation"

and the actual message in that email should be... ur account user name, followed by the amount of EUR/USD u've donated... e.g  "FurryBytch 15USD"

basically this... .:-

ur account ID and user name is located here

and u get your cubi in game, when ever aga's online/checks this email.

...well, back to studies for me, again... ciao.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_

Really hope this can be worked out, I'm pretty sure more donations will fall to you guys :)
GL and ty for hard work
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline EvilLady

• Make A Move And Make My Day ^^

just donate using paypal donate links, (which is pretty straight forward)...

THEN...

send email to [email protected].

the emails.. "subject" ... is ur account ID followed by "donation"  ... e.g "72xxx2 Donation"

and the actual message in that email should be... ur account user name, followed by the amount of EUR/USD u've donated... e.g  "FurryBytch 15USD"

basically this... .:-

ur account ID and user name is located here

and u get your cubi in game, when ever aga's online/checks this email.

...well, back to studies for me, again... ciao.

Thank you so much for this it rly cleared up in my old head ;)
Did my donation and now wait and c   :P

Offline quenard1

• Beginner
Can We use MOL points to donate coz im from Philippines

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
mobile payment like boku or Zong are nice once .. pwi use em and safe :P

Offline Kyw

• Kiwi
Im new here and i noticed there is no mobile option, isnt there any chance to add it ? Because its the only way i can donate atm and im sure there's more people like me..

Offline djdirty_713

Kyw I did my donation through my iphone 0.o and im in South Korea. Thing is, I cant use paypal here because of my address. paypal does not recognize over seas apo style stuff. and had to use the e-check option.

so it actually does work just each individual needs to find a way it works for him or her.