Epic Perfect World

Outcasts new PvP Video

since i didnt wanna double post, i edited my first response, but studmunchy quoted me before i finished editeding it,.. so i'll post it here..

~~~ it's not fair to say, Xpenda succeeded due to the downfall of IMP, Xpenda could've succeeded either way, maybe some of IMP members would've left regardless since they all go way back from other servers and what not..  no one knows what could've happened.. also.. alot of IMP, went to Elysium, NexNation and NoHomo aswell after IMP disbanded.. ijs. only about 10-15 may have went to xpenda...  since xpenda didn't really recruit randoms at that time..

am not taking any sides or anything.. ijs.. o.o pointless discussion .. no one knows what could've happened.. and we'll never know o.o

while I agree shiniyummy this is a pointless discussion but its been started already aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand why not, so here goes....

yes while you could debate using a would of could of aspect. I'm simply looking at the facts that I've been told....
-3/4 of my marshals joined xpends (fin quit when i did)
-my most active pkers joined there as well
-the leader is an ex imp

listen I'm not taking anything away from insanity because I'm all 3 of us can agree that running a faction is harder than dynasti's dick in a gay pride parade. that being said I still think it flourished due to imps fallout (for the reasons stated above). which isn't anything bad.... after all imp flourished on soul's fallout initially

Offline Spadey/Habs

sir me wanna join Outcast kkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Xpendable was made for like 6 people, we never expected it to grow like that. point is, Xpendable would have went on even if imp didn't fall.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
firstime playing sin?
I don't even like him...at all. But that was a fcking cheap shot. It's obvious he played well in group pk. I know I can't do shit there without getting focused on by 329389 people. But one thing that made me laugh, is that the pvp video is not vs ''half decent players'' but useless ones.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
that being said I still think it flourished due to imps fallout

imo.

it flourished due to the friendship/bondage that was formed over years of gameplay together on multiple other servers prior to coming on epw...

ijs..  i been on epw, for almost a year... and for the most part of it, i looked at them as my enemy, hated them at somepoint :S ..

but,, not until i joined them did i truly understand them...  it doesn't matter what the little faction title over their head says.. these guys/gals   ... will stick together like a glue no matter what.. was only a matter of time before your 3 marshals left...  but then we go into the would of, could of aspect again.. soo... we go back and forth in this pointless debate x.x ..

sir me wanna join Outcast kkkkkkkkkkkk

NO, DON'T DO IT !!  STAY IN CHAOS !!
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Areashi

• Banned
while I agree shiniyummy this is a pointless discussion but its been started already aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand why not, so here goes....

yes while you could debate using a would of could of aspect. I'm simply looking at the facts that I've been told....
-3/4 of my marshals joined xpends (fin quit when i did)
-my most active pkers joined there as well
-the leader is an ex imp

listen I'm not taking anything away from insanity because I'm all 3 of us can agree that running a faction is harder than dynasti's dick in a gay pride parade. that being said I still think it flourished due to imps fallout (for the reasons stated above). which isn't anything bad.... after all imp flourished on soul's fallout initially
Omg, this sounds like a history lesson. Similar to the HT tw leadership changes throughout the years as well.
imo.

it flourished due to the friendship/bondage that was formed over years of gameplay together on multiple other servers prior to coming on epw...

ijs..  i been on epw, for almost a year... and for the most part of it, i looked at them as my enemy, hated them at somepoint :S ..

but,, not until i joined them did i truly understand them...  it doesn't matter what the little faction title over their head says.. these guys/gals   ... will stick together like a glue no matter what.. was only a matter of time before your 3 marshals left...  but then we go into the would of, could of aspect again.. soo... we go back and forth in this pointless debate x.x ..

isn't that every factions core group?and bish don't get me started on you and tali with pointless debates

I don't even like him...at all. But that was a fcking cheap shot. It's obvious he played well in group pk. I know I can't do shit there without getting focused on by 329389 people. But one thing that made me laugh, is that the pvp video is not vs ''half decent players'' but useless ones.

i actually agree.... he pretty much did all a sin is supposed to do in group pk... focus the cleric and then go for squishies.

Offline SHINIGAMI

isn't that every factions core group?and bish don't get me started on you and tali with pointless debates

that's my point..

and hey now.. lets not go off topic about Tali and I...

that's my point..

thought so GG babycakes  :-*

Offline Areashi

• Banned

that's my point..

Shini, leggo farm more posts for support.

Offline SHINIGAMI

thought so GG babycakes  :-*

gank.

Insanity

Offline SHINIGAMI

Shini, leggo farm more posts for support.

hey now, i got the most posts out of all members.. since tali dnt count anymore  :normal-35:

Insanity

Wait till Rev wakes up and see what happened to this post.