Epic Perfect World

Free UI Thread - 1.5.3 (Out-dated - do not use with new client)

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
  • Faction: Tyrants

overall

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Savage 
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Bumping, can we get post #1 updated please?
:)

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist

ahmedsky45

char not open after do ui ?
the game opened and my account oppend and when i iopen my char not open say worry clsoe program
any idea ?

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
the game opened and my account oppend and when i iopen my char not open say worry clsoe program
any idea ?
Your element is crashing.
9/10 times it's probably your interfaces.pck file.
Which UI?

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
any idea ?
I think your game crashed

ahmedsky45

i used THEui ? how i solve that problem

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
i used THEui ? how i solve that problem
Which UI though so I can help you fix it.

I think your game crashed
Ye but what (s)he's describing is 9/10s interface lol
If I mess up a code it'll crash soon as I try to log in.
Sometimes updates mess up the codes if it's custom ui, just depends on whats done.

ahmedsky45

how i can help ? to solve that fack prob :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-27:

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
Make sure you have OUR 1.5.3 client (& nobody else's - yes, this means you CANNOT use the PWI-EPW patch with any version of the game, including 1.5.3.) or this will crash your client.

Here's what I do whenever I throw a new UI into the game.

-Download the entire EPW client from Here (For compatibility, use DL link 2 (DDL) ONLY.) Using the Link 1 (Torrent) client MAY result in a crash. Either use Google Chrome (with 5MB/s download speed only) or a Download manager to do this. Save to your downloads folder (default/recommended: %UserProfile%\Downloads) IF you have the V9 1.5.3 EPW client (zip version,) you do not need to re-dl 9 gigabytes of data.
-Unpack the game into your preferred destination (I like keeping the client in the root of my downloads folder.)
-Update the game. This is not a redundancy step, not doing this before proceeding results in a corrupted client.
-Verify that the game runs smoothly & is stable for 1-1.5 HOURS. If there's mass PK going on, go visit it while being blue named to avoid loss of items.
-Completely exit the game. You do not need to reboot the system, however if you want to you can.
-DL the UI you wish to use from this thread (see Post #1) using Google Chrome or a download manager.
-Backup your current, default UI, just in case something goes horribly wrong. (Alternatively, backup the entire client to a USB Flash Drive)
-Completely OVERWRITE the two files in EPW\Element with the UI you've downloaded
-PATCH THOSE FILES THROUGH THE PATCHER. No, the custom UI will not be replaced. You'll get updated faction icons & stability by doing this!

-NEVER RUN THE GAME THROUGH BATCH FILES, even if they're provided by the owner.  <====IMPORTANT!
Using batch files with unpatched custom UIs will result in a game crash and can result in a completely corrupted client.

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Also, updated the main post to reflect the Free UIs added that were missing. Let us know if we missed anything!
Last Edit: Aug 04, 2017, 02:14 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP

Also, updated the main post to reflect the Free UIs added that were missing. Let us know if we missed anything!
Missed adding the edit into Liadri's 1st UI (blue!) Link

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ZackFair

• Summer Child
  • Sleepless
  • Faction: Vehement
can't dl liadri's 1st ui blue

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
can't dl liadri's 1st ui blue
hmm, downloading it works fine for me. What happens when you try to download it?

Chocolatewashereshh.