Epic Perfect World

A Warm Welcome - Artifex vs Triade PK

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
First.

I wish I had been there, omg. :CCCC
Ryujap and Cynics push masters? ? ? All that destruction dood.
Goodie music (aside from second song). 
Gudie video, as always. 
Best gameplay.
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2016, 11:07 pm by Σѕĸιмo

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
watching zaddy quinn slay got me emotional...my icon...

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
I heard something about free chicken.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
My man Quinn back at it . Good job bro , was fun PK
I see someone on your video constantly dead , was surprising after how much he talked on forums '-' lol
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2016, 11:20 pm by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Cybernetics

• Characters: Cybernetics
  • Faction: ★420★

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
wonder why you cut whole first part of the pk  :normal-2:

Full pk video guys

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=40877.msg609309;topicseen#new
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2016, 11:27 pm by Mo-,

Offline Sam

• Aeternum
  • Characters: Mitch-Nuit-Lunar
  • Faction: Haetrum.★420★
(This is Brazil?) lmaooo demolished was made and embarrassing backstabbers who loves to ass lick ppl in another server. hahahaha

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

Full pk video guys

what an interesting point of view indeed, a whole squad backstabbing a guild that's already being outnumbered. a truly great display of skill, must have been hard to survive considering the amount of target you got, if only i could do that like you and your squad of the best players on pw did :/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/ kappa. in all seriousness though, same could be said to you, wonder why you cut the parts where you and your squad got wiped lol

either way good video, wonder who that green dot away from the entire squad was though  :police: :police: :police: :police:
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2016, 11:38 pm by Schizo

Offline Supreme Leader

• e a s y c l a p
  • I serve the Soviet Union
  • Characters: Alex
  • Faction: Artifex

Full pk video guys

I just watched it and Im not exactly sure what you are talking about "wonder why  you cut whole first part of pk" you barely did anything in your vid :(

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
First.

I wish I had been there, omg. :CCCC
Ryujap and Cynics push masters? ? ? All that destruction dood.
Goodie music (aside from second song).
Gudie video, as always.
Best gameplay.
The legendary Cynijap combo + Pacific + Nugget, the nova master + CCGodAndrew, the guitar hero + Young Tentacles, the weaboo whisperer, Tormentor the BR defiler + Alice the Legend + BOA master Evolve + DJ Remu in one place.  Enemy had no chance.

Hi  
Ayylmao

watching zaddy quinn slay got me emotional...my icon...

Miki pls  :normal-8:

My man Quinn back at it . Good job bro , was fun PK
Thanks Mr. Sner. I heard you left pk to watch anime. Is true?  ??? ???

!song
1. Fransis Derelle x Sightlow - OG
2. Felix Cartal & Clockwork - The Fire [Apex Rise Trap Remix]
3. Zay Hilfigerrr & Zayion McCall - Juju On That Beat (Muffin Trap Remix)

I heard something about free chicken.
I ate it. I'm a bad person :(

Full pk video guys
Did you include the parts where my squad ate you, or the parts where you got farmed by Pedja's squad? If not, I should ask you the same.

Also, I had more than enough usable to make 3 videos this size. This one seems long enough, but I'll gladly post the first couple wipes and your deaths if you'd like  :normal-2:

(This is Brazil?) lmaooo demolished was made and embarrassing backstabbers who loves to ass lick ppl in another server. hahahaha
At least the BR's are new so they have an excuse. These dogs following behind me for 2 hours should take notes from them  :police:

what an interesting point of view indeed, a whole squad backstabbing a guild that's already being outnumbered. a truly great display of skill, must have been hard to survive considering the amount of target you got, if only i could do that :/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/ kappa. in all seriousness though, same could be said to you, wonder why you cut the parts where you and your squad got wiped lol

either way good video, wonder who that green dot away from the entire squad was though  :police: :police: :police: :police:
I don't watch videos from trash but honestly look how proud these kids probably are that they can backstab with a squad and pick off people while they reposition. New level of sadness  :normal-2:

I'm basically 40

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
what an interesting point of view indeed, a whole squad backstabbing a guild that's already being outnumbered. a truly great display of skill, must have been hard to survive considering the amount of target you got, if only i could do that :/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/ kappa. in all seriousness though, same could be said to you, wonder why you cut the parts where you and your squad got wiped lol

Easie pk 0 deaths boy

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Easie pk 0 deaths boy
yeah i agree was easy outnumbered + backstabbed and 0 deaths without breaking a sweat boy

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |

Did you include the parts where my squad ate you, or the parts where you got farmed by Pedja's squad? If not, I should ask you the same.

You mean when we ate you? https://youtu.be/1dr5fC5uJ58?t=7m52s   (plenty more in video btw)
And when you say farmed by pedja's squad I'm sure you mean this? https://youtu.be/1dr5fC5uJ58?t=9m50s      :normal-17: :normal-17: :normal-17: