Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Triade

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Honestly, was pretty fun pk aside from people backstabbing died a lot cause I wasn't really paying attention to damage log :'(

Offline Vini

• Elven Archer
  • Talent is something you make bloom
  • Faction: Artifex #1
It cleary shows how Arti lost this pk and got wiped multiple times  :police:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Good video, nice music. I wish I could've gone.  :'(

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
opps                               

hmok

very impressed guys LOL gz you can outplay dragon geared/non geared players!!!! 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Was a fun pk. The 37-40 of us present did an amazing job against 2-3x more enemies. Gj team.  :)

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Wtf is wrong with Triade ? Did you notice mini-map ? IoI.. they were aII disperse.. they pIayed that bad... nice video , Ioved music 

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
nice u recorded !
Arti#1

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
nice though 10/10 chainsmoker gig though?

Offline SGJinx

• Characters: SGJinx
  • Faction: ღArtifexღ
0 deaths this pk, easy dude best me, nice video too  :police: :police:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Was a fun pk. The 37-40 of us present did an amazing job against 2-3x more enemies. Gj team.  :)
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=40869.msg609089;topicseen#msg609089 ): he pressed g n it was 61online man 
OT :I'll watch later

Offline SGJinx

• Characters: SGJinx
  • Faction: ღArtifexღ
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=40869.msg609089;topicseen#msg609089 ): he pressed g n it was 61online man
Being online doesn't always mean they're in PK, there are people AFK you know ;33 es ok tho, still outnumbered.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Can't speak for all points but near the end that was the number present.  :)

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
If this what they do to you when they pk with 110 gear, gonna hate to see what happens when they fully dressed normal-43

• : D
what the fak is triade rofl
also nice video sid  :police:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *