Epic Perfect World

Make automated 1v1 events

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

I suppose you mean where players get the most kills from killing each other?
I like the idea of that, but how would the host count how many kills players have individually? You'll surely have 50 people running around if it's free for everyone to enter.
Its not hosted, automated.
It works like the pk ladder but just for arena and when the event is on. At the end it chooses top killers, pref 3, each get their own reward, number one could get a top killer title aswell. Rewards are sent to mailbox.

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Its not hosted, automated.
It works like the pk ladder but just for arena and when the event is on. At the end it chooses top killers, pref 3, each get their own reward, number one could get a top killer title aswell. Rewards are sent to mailbox.
That'd be really nice if it could be implemented, I'm not sure if it's possible.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
That'd be really nice if it could be implemented, I'm not sure if it's possible.
It's possible  :-[ But very elaborate.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked

and no im not advertising another p.server, this one is dead.
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2016, 12:38 pm by Snow

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member

and no im not advertising another p.server, this one is dead.
Seems like a very big guild dominated event to me. There could be 5 eps camping above a group of players while they are killing, which doesn't seem too fair to me.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Seems like a very big guild dominated event to me. There could be 5 eps camping above a group of players while they are killing, which doesn't seem too fair to me.
We don't have very big guilds that dominate. Triade(soon) 0fk and Artifex would be the competitors i suppose, Defiance would be annoying with their ea's aswell.  But like I said, this is a max kill count event. The bigger the guild/team group, the lower the chance your going to get the kill. If i go solo, aps ea 3 spark ig enrage, i'd say i'd kill more.

And the ep thing, doubt it. Easily make a small group of ea's and just shot them down like flies for free kill count. Also playing an ep doesn't really do anything if you're trying to get rewards.
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2016, 12:53 pm by Snow

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
We don't have very big guilds that dominate. Triade(soon) 0fk and Artifex would be the competitors i suppose, Defiance would be annoying with their ea's aswell.  But like I said, this is a max kill count event. The bigger the guild/team group, the lower the chance your going to get the kill. If i go solo, aps ea 3 spark ig enrage, i'd say i'd kill more.
It's easy to split up with say one ep each (of course the DDs won't be AA'ing each other) and wipe the arena, except for maybe the competitors who come with even numbers, but people without anyone to their aid might have a hard time here.
If it can be implemented (this is something for Aga/Burdette to look into), I'd definitely try it out and see how it works out.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Can we get the Arena pvp.
I remmember it was on old servers. Like, you would need to go in an arena and it would last like 10-15 mins and the top 3 killers would get some rewards.
Yea I remember this event on one of NIMDA server - fallen Angel , it was really popular but top 10 got events - was like rare flyers and stuff , maybe we can replace that with pe or dama here 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
It's easy to split up with say one ep each (of course the DDs won't be AA'ing each other) and wipe the arena, except for maybe the competitors who come with even numbers, but people without anyone to their aid might have a hard time here.
If it can be implemented (this is something for Aga/Burdette to look into), I'd definitely try it out and see how it works out.
People from all factions will come. And like I said, there isn't one that would dominate atm.

And the ep can easily be killed.
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2016, 01:23 pm by Snow