Epic Perfect World

Make automated 1v1 events

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You can do it. It's already available on PWI since early 1.5.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Yes I could do it, but I'd rather have GMs host it.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yes I could do it, but I'd rather have GMs host it.
Why when currently people are crying about there not being enough events?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I'm sure you'll see a lot more events soon, including playoffs.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
my guess are rules which is stupid since they only exist in 1v1s when u are doing it outside events its always no rule fights

Offline Areashi

• Banned
my guess are rules which is stupid since they only exist in 1v1s when u are doing it outside events its always no rule fights
you mean sht like the stealth rule?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
you mean sht like the stealth rule?
Rules like that are to stop people from acting dumb. What would you do if some sin just stealthed and ran around in circles holy pathing for an hour?

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I'm sure you'll see a lot more events soon, including playoffs.
Can we get the Arena pvp. 
I remmember it was on old servers. Like, you would need to go in an arena and it would last like 10-15 mins and the top 3 killers would get some rewards.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I remmember it was on old servers. Like, you would need to go in an arena and it would last like 10-15 mins and the top 3 killers would get some rewards.
nobody would attend if only top 3 killers get reward, idea is good but it really should have an decent outcome least in the end to motivate ppl attend it even

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
nobody would attend if only top 3 killers get reward, idea is good but it really should have an decent outcome least in the end to motivate ppl attend it even
Nah, im pretty sure everyone would attend. Atleast that was my experience with it. People would even go as far as killing own fact mates to try to win, it was real fun and exciting. People dont have anything to do all day and this is one that doesnt need to be hosted. And if only top 3 killers get it it means it could be automated more frequently per day, just like heroic. battle.

Its not even so much about the reward as it is about fun and thriving to be on the top 3 since its announced in red chat aswell.
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2016, 11:24 am by Snow

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Rules like that are to stop people from acting dumb. What would you do if some sin just stealthed and ran around in circles holy pathing for an hour?
Idk I'd probably pop a stealth pot?

PURGATORY

Sounds mucho fun

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I suppose you mean where players get the most kills from killing each other?
I like the idea of that, but how would the host count how many kills players have individually? You'll surely have 50 people running around if it's free for everyone to enter.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
put permanent stealth detection not like anyone stealths in main world 1v1s it only occurs in events
Idk I'd probably pop a stealth pot?
u cant kill sin with duration of stealth pot
could open pvp arena 24/7(the one from hvh and sht) like it was in the beta eclipse where people use to fk around with the new classes

Offline Areashi

• Banned
put permanent stealth detection not like anyone stealths in main world 1v1s it only occurs in eventsu cant kill sin with duration of stealth pot
could open pvp arena 24/7(the one from hvh and sht) like it was in the beta eclipse where people use to fk around with the new classes
then either add buff like you said or reduce cd of stealth pot