Epic Perfect World

Tsk..Tsk..Drama! ;l

XxChrisxX211

Honestly, i dont understand why people in WC Think trolling/Starting rumors about GM's/Players is even remotely funny, its just proving that you're oh so DESPERATE for attention , I advise you to go to Omegle or Chatroullete :] [Cough] Not naming names, but being banned for 1,000 years isn't funny, brought it on yourself, Js. And then people start making threads "Oh em gee, so much corruption, Y u No ban dis men cus i sed s0" Honestly, i think every staff member here is fair and honest, and Resourceful and i'm pretty sure NONE favorite certain players, they ban the ones that actually start the Bs/Drama or break rules, and once someone breaks a rule, they turn around and make a thread about it, Corruption my @$$. And to the GM's You're do excellent jobs, ignore the trolls & people trying to start bs, :] Dont think twice about a ban if someones starting drama in WC/PM's  Or w/e . Go go GM's :D

[Sitting and waiting for the trolls to call me bad/fail, Also waiting for the flamers to call me f@g or G@y, Or for the Grammar naz1's to come in and correct me ;)] Heard it all once or twice,
Amount of fawks i give: 0

[Just pointing out what i see, i find it quite funny people want soooo much attention]
[Not intended to make drama, BUT seeing as drama follows ANY topic pointing out the truth,  GM's might wanna lock this soon ;)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
inb4 lock.

good post.. and blah blah..

ty.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
It's quite simple really, ppl get mad at others for about anything and everything, thus starting QQ and drama in WC, GMs get tired of the childrens and they ban them, banned childrens come back on another char/account to QQ even more and yell at the GMs, GMs get even more tired and in the end everyone is full mad.

Also, drama always follows any kind of PvP and it's not only on this game/server. That's my general observation.

XxChrisxX211

It's quite simple really, ppl get mad at others for about anything and everything, thus starting QQ and drama in WC, GMs get tired of the childrens and they ban them, banned childrens come back on another char/account to QQ even more and yell at the GMs, GMs get even more tired and in the end everyone is full mad.
So true *Nod nod* It's sad z.z

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
u obv don't know what's going lol stop making threads when  u just don't know anything  :))

XxChrisxX211

u obv don't know what's going lol stop making threads when  u just don't know anything  :))

Gtfo, I'm pretty sure i know whats going on, i do know how to read, o.O So yeah. And i can make a thread about anything i want, so KMA , Dfok you gonna do, cut me with your laser sword preventing me from making threads?

Offline beardragon

• Old Player

I know all about how today's storm on WC started.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I know all about how today's storm on WC started.
saying gf is drama now  :-\

obv the thread poster does know that , that's why he made this thread on his first post  :))

XxChrisxX211

I've had this account for quite some time, just never felt the need to use it, so i decided to get on and share my feelings.
[Thank god agaito came in and saved those Hardcore QQ'ers and ragers from busting a nerve in their head]
wew i got my post in on time <3

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
bleh..

cnt help it..

big server, big population...

with more population comes bigger diversity,

people with different views, mentality, opinions, and ..... IQ !! ...

no solution to that...

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

LOLz so Chris what faction you in bro?

XxChrisxX211

wew i got my post in on time <3
Lmao. Oh muffin...You crazy...Weird....Muffin :]

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
saying gf is drama now  :-\

obv the thread poster does know that , that's why he made this thread on his first post  :))

The TW was done for a good 5-10mins, ppl kept being immature on WC, GM said that was enough in system chat, ppl ignored the warning so the GM decided to start to ban. And quite frankly imo, the "gf" was typed as a reply to what the GM said.

XxChrisxX211

LOLz so Chris what faction you in bro?

I'm not releasing any of my ingame information to anyone :) Secrets shall be secrets. [Also to prevent the Trolls from flaming on my fac]