Epic Perfect World

Take care everyone...

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
ET was one of the only non biased GM on here. You were fair and equal to all, you will be missed by many. Thank you for your support that you have given in the past with stuck chars :/ Good luck in all you do and to your daughter as well. :police:
wishing you good luck in what you have planned to do. God bless you ET..

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
Farewell EvilTouch... :tiger-13: :tiger-14: :tiger-13: 
You will be remembered, you're one of the reasons this server has achieved remarkable success. Have a great and wonderful life ahead ET. :normal-48: :pig-48: :pig-23:

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Grandpa ET  :normal-12: Thank you for all the work you've done,  wish you all the best in life.  Your terrible (almost as terrible as mine) jokes will be missed  :'(

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
ET dady  :tiger-4:

Thanks for all the time you spent to EPW. I wish you the best ! :tiger-36:

Offline xena01

The sadest news ever!! :tiger-12: you were awesome ET and gonna be missed much but im also very happy for you, i can picture you being a daddy, afterall werent you ours for 5 years!! :tiger-2: :tiger-50:  Love you my Favorite GM!!  :tiger-48: :tiger-23: :tiger-36:
Last Edit: Dec 08, 2016, 06:12 am by xena01

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
was nice knowing you

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Check skype ET  :normal-30:

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take care of your family ...we will miss you and your boys ready........ girls ready....... 
no :normal-13:

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
Take care ET,had a lot of fun doing events with you,hope life goes well and that you return someday maybe.

PS: Ty for the tittle. :police:
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

• : D
Who will now pm me to unplug my keyboard because of the spam/insults on wc/normal chat(old times).. 
Take care and also take care of your family, especially of your little and adorable kangaroo  O:-) 
Good luck 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *
Aw good luck best GM 

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Take care! Bye bye! 

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
Grandpa ET  :normal-12: Thank you for all the work you've done,  wish you all the best in life.  Your terrible (almost as terrible as mine) jokes will be missed  :'(
Cutiepie (;

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
take care and good luck :pig-23: