Epic Perfect World

Triade

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
We are just different i cant agree with u but understand this they dont care about going to 1-2 month servers which 80% of them are insta gear, i started here 1 year ago and i never saw u guys leaving once, so yeah i wasnt here before but this is what i see now,  basicly what u are saying is ur guild is ´´retired``, we are also playing PW many years maybe more than u guys and we never get tired, i guess its just a matter of taste, what u judge ´´waste of time`` we consider having fun
Agreed with number 2 seeker.

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
No one came here to make drama you retard, actually your guild members were the ones mentioning our name , other way no one would have commented.
He said something that's far away from true and i corrected him and i will keep doing it everytime i want since i have a reason to do so .

As for the wipes you literaly got runned over by us 90% of the pk but what ever you wanna say on forums makes no difference , there's plenty of videos uploaded either from us or your "allies" who tried to "carry you" lol so it's meaningless just like you.

As for honor (if such thing exists online)  let me recall you who started trash talking , was people like you , who aren't even orignially from Triade, but joined in as a simple worm , just for another attempt of trash talk. If you can't handle it , don't start it , next time don't bark too much kiddo.
Repit my brodda, we will make again ur disband.
Don't emotional my brodda, you know this 110 gears player make destruction from Artifex on last pk's.
Can't wait for endgears in our guild Triade.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Repit my brodda, we will make again ur disband.
Don't emotional my brodda, you know this 110 gears player make destruction from Artifex on last pk's.
Can't wait for endgears in our guild Triade.
You are the typical retard who makes them look bad. "we will make you disband" no one ever disbanded over you or w/e guild, but above all definitly not over someone as irrelevant as you lol your "apollumi disbander" title just proves how much of a fool you are. A guy who was kicked from Apollumi cause he couldn't even AA ( which was and is still seen on your videos) .

And i saw Triade players are not 110 gears lol they were all R8 with orns , just bad rolls on some people , others had good stuff. In fact idk why you even making that sht up , when people like your officers ( zGod, JpEg ,etc) were in my guild for years, and they have been geared since ever, but ok let's all pretend they spent years pking with no gear to look cool xDDDD
Last Edit: Dec 11, 2016, 04:12 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

I never knew the concept of being "retired" was not going to a new server constantly , and passing by a new process of gearing up over and over again. If that's being retired for you then i guess we been retired for a couple years definitly.
I don't find it fun or enjoyable to gear up constantly on a game i've played that long and i dont even find the game itself that interesting either.
Only server i care to PK is EPW , and i will remain PKing on EPW as we do everyday ( or most days ). Don't expect us to go on any other servers tho.
This is not wrong but what makes me mad is to see u guys sit here and wait till new guilds come to the server, this is kinda lazy if u know what i mean lul russians and brs need to bring all the fun, common guys help us, and ofc there is a difference when ur guild is in the server for years, is so much easier to play at home, i hope the rest of Triade get their gear at least cuz 80% of them are still getting 1 shoot, and this has notihing to do with gameplay, their gear really sucks 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
This is not wrong but what makes me mad is to see u guys sit here and wait till new guilds come to the server, this is kinda lazy if u know what i mean lul russians and brs need to bring all the fun, common guys help us, and ofc there is a difference when ur guild is in the server for years, is so much easier to play at home, i hope the rest of Triade get their gear at least cuz 80% of them are still getting 1 shoot, and this has notihing to do with gameplay, their gear really sucks
I dont know what you mean by "help us" i didn't really prevent you guys from doing anything . Some of your officers have been in my guild and have got plenty help from me and other people such as EC , DS necks etc. You can ask them.
As for the 1shot i've not seen anyone getting 1shotted from Triade so far not in the pks i was in at least.

And  the reason why i don't go to another servers looking for w/e guilds ( by me i mean us artifex) is simply because most of us don't care that much about PW, nothing more.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
You are the typical retard who makes them look bad. "we will make you disband" no one ever disbanded over you or w/e guild, but above all definitly not over someone as irrelevant as you lol your "apollumi disbander" title just proves how much of a fool you are. A guy who was kicked from Apollumi cause he couldn't even AA ( which was and is still seen on your videos) .

And i saw Triade players are not 110 gears lol they were all R8 with orns , just bad rolls on some people , others had good stuff. In fact idk why you even making that sht up , when people like your officers ( zGod, JpEg ,etc) were in my guild for years, and they have been geared since ever, but ok keep saying w/e lol.
1.Talk about of kick when Swane kick you from Apollumi JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
2. I got kick from the retard guild cuz i'm inactive.
3. I am in Triade, and can say that really people who are missing to arm themselves completely, never speak for all
4. And I do not regret having left there, met beautiful people in Tyrants, it was like a home and I could feel like no one will ever feel in your guild.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
1.Talk about of kick when Swane kick you from Apollumi JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
3. I am in Triade, and can say that really people who are missing to arm themselves completely, never speak for all
4. And I do not regret having left there, met beautiful people in Tyrants, it was like a home and I could feel like no one will ever feel in your guild.
Swane never kicked me from Apollumi, nor anyone else kicked me, ever lol.
Naeem left so i left aswell. Still wondering where this story is comming from ..

Just so you dont talk about things you don't know, next time you wanna claim i was kicked, show me a SS.
As for your kick , i recall you are terrible and even today i was talking with Momo about it and we talked how you got kicked for being unable to AA at all..
And i dont care who you met or where you met wtf does that have to do with anything even, but if you wanna keep making things up we can go on all the way till thread gets locked, i don't really care i'll just keep showing how much of an ignorant you are.

Offline zSentinel

• Chuparola
  • Lulululul
  • Characters: zSentinel
  • Faction: Tyrants
4. And I do not regret having left there, met beautiful people in Tyrants, it was like a home and I could feel like no one will ever feel in your guild.
Goku, thats enough bro, calm down man...
Artifex in 2016 LUL

Disbander of Team69, Warning, Xpendable, Artifex and Apollumi

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Goku, thats enough bro, calm down man...
Is ok, I just wanted to make this guy angry, emotional player refl.

Offline zSentinel

• Chuparola
  • Lulululul
  • Characters: zSentinel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Is ok, I just wanted to make this guy angry, emotional player refl.
U cant see its no working? XDddd

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Is ok, I just wanted to make this guy angry, emotional player refl.
No one is emotional besides you , who is making things up as your previous post showed and now using jokes who were made by us towards your guild lol, should really stop copy pasting things you see that you have no clue the actual meaning  ..

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
  • I make UIs, click the link in signature.
  • Characters: Kasing
  • Faction: Glorious
Goku is so retarded, jesus christ lol
Overwatch Xmas event soon guys. Go and play real games 

Disbander of Team69, Warning, Xpendable, Artifex and Apollumi

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Overwatch Xmas event soon guys. Go and play real games
buy to me