ArchEnemy vs Aftermath l TW

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
How many merges have we had?
I'mma just sayin'
Actually this question kinda bothers me, so posting my opinion.

Difference is that Tero (HughJass) doesn't ask for them as far as I've seen. He had them offered.
A guild on it's own respect should never propose a merge unless the guild itself is moving elsewhere due any reason they might have. Each guild builds on their own strength and especially their own ways, as they're mostly unique.
You however are asking people to merge, just like you asked Glorious and a few more to do so. 
The true answer to this question would be whatever amount of guilds actually accepted your merge request.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy

Difference is that Tero (HughJass) doesn't ask for them as far as I've seen. He had them offered.
A guild on it's own respect should never propose a merge unless the guild itself is moving elsewhere due any reason they might have. Each guild builds on their own strength and especially their own ways, as they're mostly unique.
You however are asking people to merge, just like you asked Glorious and a few more to do so.
The true answer to this question would be whatever amount of guilds actually accepted your merge request.
And with this I rest my case.

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
Arabella seems like Yuiri wannabe but with few differences.

P.S. She seem to be actual female and kinda cute.

OT: nice video, keep it up and grats AE.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
a girl leads am?

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
- Literally the only members I gained out of Ace is Omega and Lolly.
- Wasn't even a merge
- I made Aftermath to learn towards more PK and just took my cores from Tempted and put them there to get rid of the amount of pvers we had.  A good 75% was ex Tempted.  Ace was a very new and a very small guild to begin with who I had no intentions with merging with at the time I revived Aftermath.
- Even if it was a full merge and I gained all of their cores, they were MUCH smaller than AoW + Metal.
- Chris was already planning to leave due to school, which is why he wanted to merge to begin with.
He was already planning on leaving game. Although that Tyroth/Scrubsea drama I found pettily amusing.
- Also, this was way the back in what, late July? It's December.
- They literally merged with metal a few weeks ago.

A good 1/3rd, if not 1/2, was ex metal members.

I'm not judging, coming up with excuses, or complaining. Merges gain more actives, so by all means, go for it.
I'm just saying, don't cut Aftermath shit for --- literally --- a few alt friends coming to help out in TW when
1) All guilds have a few friends that just come for tw
2) They merge more than any other guild I've seen on this server

Truth.

P.S. I love your signature/meme
[05-Dec-16 4:11:02 PM] Mitch = Top Tier: Arabella tried recruiting my wr for tws. doesnt overly surprise me that she would ask for arti alts
[05-Dec-16 4:15:47 PM] Raven<3: Arabella is a such an idiot
[05-Dec-16 4:39:50 PM] Riahoe: † 𝓢𝓴𝓪𝓸𝓲 † - Today 6:15 PM
> Arabella is a such an idiot
This
[05-Dec-16 4:40:10 PM] Riahoe: I'm so glad AE beat them
[05-Dec-16 4:41:52 PM] 🐰ディラン 🐰: XD
[05-Dec-16 6:15:16 PM] 🌸Kami🌸: sigh x.x she always trying to get more. she tried merging with amatsu
[05-Dec-16 6:15:33 PM] 🐰ディラン 🐰: yep
this though ._.

OmegaRa

And this is where you are all making a mistake. There are no rules when it comes to love and war. Same goes with recruitment and guild structure. Whether a merge was proposed, or accepted, makes no difference because in the end the same result happens.

This is a contradictory statement and I will explain to you how.
There is no difference between "asking" and "not asking" for a member(s) to join or for a faction(s) to merge. The purpose of the proposal/being proposed is essentially the same, the building of members. What is wrong in proposing a merge? A merge is simply the unison of members into one common ground in order to promote activity in the PvP field or overall activity between members. Whether you agree or not to in how a faction builds their strength matters not, because if you handicap yourself when it comes to war, you have nobody but yourself to blame when you lose.

The goal you need to have in mind is your own self-sustenance, and if you get caught up in how people execute their own policies then you are not doing a good job in understanding how this 9+ year old game works. The way you build guilds now is by recruiting who you can, how you can, when you can. Guilds like Tyrants, the (former) Apollumi, the present Artifex did also built their own strength, by recruiting members from different factions to be led under one guild. 

Dissing the way a person recruits does nothing but waste letters, because as I have stated before, regardless of who does or does not come in and how they do come in, recruitment is recruitment. Nothing against Tero as a leader and his methods to obtaining his members, but once again if you blame a guild's success over your own handicaps then you have nobody but yourself to blame for handicapping yourself in the first place.

Also, comments like

that seek to only flame with no basis other than self-amusement are pathetic. I suggest you find a better way to communicate if you have something to say.

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist

[05-Dec-16 4:11:02 PM] Mitch = Top Tier: Arabella tried recruiting my wr for tws. doesnt overly surprise me that she would ask for arti alts
This
[05-Dec-16 6:15:16 PM] 🌸Kami🌸: sigh x.x she always trying to get more. she tried merging with amatsu
this though ._.
- Low of you to post
- I never asked Arti to put alts in
- I never asked Amatsu to merge.
In fact, I don't know anyone high enough on a personal level to even ask that question.

That's all I have to say on this.
I look forward to next week's TW.
Thanks for your time.
Last Edit: Dec 07, 2016, 05:36 pm by ArabeIIa

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
And this is where you are all making a mistake. There are no rules when it comes to love and war. Same goes with recruitment and guild structure. Whether a merge was proposed, or accepted, makes no difference because in the end the same result happens.

This is a contradictory statement and I will explain to you how.
There is no difference between "asking" and "not asking" for a member(s) to join or for a faction(s) to merge. The purpose of the proposal/being proposed is essentially the same, the building of members. What is wrong in proposing a merge? A merge is simply the unison of members into one common ground in order to promote activity in the PvP field or overall activity between members. Whether you agree or not to in how a faction builds their strength matters not, because if you handicap yourself when it comes to war, you have nobody but yourself to blame when you lose.

The goal you need to have in mind is your own self-sustenance, and if you get caught up in how people execute their own policies then you are not doing a good job in understanding how this 9+ year old game works. The way you build guilds now is by recruiting who you can, how you can, when you can. Guilds like Tyrants, the (former) Apollumi, the present Artifex did also built their own strength, by recruiting members from different factions to be led under one guild.

Dissing the way a person recruits does nothing but waste letters, because as I have stated before, regardless of who does or does not come in and how they do come in, recruitment is recruitment. Nothing against Tero as a leader and his methods to obtaining his members, but once again if you blame a guild's success over your own handicaps then you have nobody but yourself to blame for handicapping yourself in the first place.

Also, comments like

that seek to only flame with no basis other than self-amusement are pathetic. I suggest you find a better way to communicate if you have something to say.
And I rest my case with this.
This was the point I was trying to make.
Thank you, very well written.

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Arabella seems like Yuiri wannabe but with few differences.
I actually lol'd 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
- Low of you to post
- I never asked Arti to put alts in
- I never asked Amatsu to merge.
In fact, I don't know anyone high enough on a personal level to even ask that question.

That's all I have to say on this.
I look forward to next week's TW.
Thanks for your time.
🌸Kami🌸
Arabella, Overall I do not have a problem with her PERSONALLY, personally i dont have a problem with anyone. How ever, I do have not much "respect" for her since She wanted to merge with factions Including mine to start stuff she basically can't even finish. She recruits people by asking people from other factions to make an alt in her faction...And usually Leaders of any fac that wants an ACTIVE faction will not just want alts, they will expect that toon to be active.. So basically she likes to either steal or merge and the complain. She is very dramatic. I said no to her merge because once the merge is done, I would have to rebuild my own faction and that's very hard with even trying to KEEP up with a faction
🌸Kami🌸
She tried using an excuse saying "Baku is ok with merging" I was like Baku is just an exe so technically he has no power. But turns out she was just saying that to merge. All of amatsu was against Merging with her.

#ExposedThoughRIPSitDownDontTry2Deny
Last Edit: Dec 07, 2016, 07:55 pm by «Mitch»

Offline Aleron

• Characters: Aleron | Assertive
  • Faction: Glorious | BloodMoon

This
this though ._.
fcking Mitch :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

"Born in ashes, Risen in flames, Shaped in unity."
                                 - Glorious, Reborn.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
fcking Mitch :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
bruh kami gettin mad for posting these. literally 0fks given right now. needa expose a bitch.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
bruh kami gettin mad for posting these. literally 0fks given right now. needa expose a bitch.
Thx for mentioning :police:
Need notification guys dont wanna miss any episode of this drama

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Thx for mentioning :police:
Need notification guys dont wanna miss any episode of this drama
is k if and when i leave Amatsu i prolly go 0fk's i say it often enough.