Epic Perfect World

Sin Genies?

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Tangling mire Vs ET tho?
Str genie with like.. 100 str vs 100 dex genie with ET O.o havnt checked, would be nice to know lol
tagling mire effect is increased by the amount of STR your genie has, meaning that the more STR your genie has, the more your opponents physical defense is reduced. ET  doesnt increase its effect with dex, but it does increase the time it last, if Im not wrong, every 10 dex points the last time will be increased by 1 second, so 8+10 secs =18 secs, so I would say ET better. :-\ :-\ :-\
Last Edit: Jan 26, 2013, 03:25 pm by Jolhans

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Basiclaly Dex genie defensive
Str genie (fail apparently QQ) offensive

I may have expressed myself wrong. I actually ment that only OI is fail (on Sin)

Ok. The people that uses OI are not the noob ones, the people that die to OI are.

In my opinion every sin and bm using OI in a fight is fail and do not deserve my respect.
The people who die to OI ... I won't say anything about them.
But yeah ... I'm just a single person, so go and continue with your OI.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I may have expressed myself wrong. I actually ment that only OI is fail (on Sin)

In my opinion every sin and bm using OI in a fight is fail and do not deserve my respect.
The people who die to OI ... I won't say anything about them.
But yeah ... I'm just a single person, so go and continue with your OI.
Like you already said, thats just your opinion and i honestly think they dont want your respect. Also, i didnt know you gain others respect of which genie skills you use... And, could you explain us why using OI on a sin is fail??Ty
Last Edit: Jan 27, 2013, 04:16 am by Jolhans

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Welp, thanks for the replies. You all were very helpful. See you in game

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
yea i'm also curious why using OI and Expel are considered fail? 

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x