Epic Perfect World

Safezone

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
more of a joke thread but maybe make a line surrounding all safezones or something so we don't accidentally walk into them while in middle of pk
literally cancer to pk at spots like misfo and timber and accidentally walk in safezone as there is no clear safezone area
not meant to be taken too seriously but would be cool

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
disable safe zones and make pw great again.

for real tho, I remmember playing on a server that had no sz cities, and it was super fun, mass pk in 1K, with bunch of eas standing on those top levers and shet, 

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩

for real tho, I remmember playing on a server that had no sz cities, and it was super fun, mass pk in 1K, with bunch of eas standing on those top levers and shet,
make pw Russian again* they have no sz lmao

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
make pw Russian again* they have no sz lmao
wasn't a russian pw tho

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
wasn't a russian pw tho
ya but from what I see most of their servers don't have szs

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
So you want this to be runescape?

Safezones are fine as is imo, if people are smart they'll PK elsewhere and from what I've seen they're annoying to edit.

Disabling every SZ except major cities is also a disaster because it ruins the whole "AFK SPOT" thing that people on this server like so much. I'd really dislike it if this was removed.

My advice? Don't PK right on the edge of SZ where you know the line is going to be right there- or point out the select areas that are troublesome and have their SZ reduced like NS.

Last Edit: Dec 05, 2016, 03:45 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Wouldn't be such a good idea since people like the whole having an afk spot thing.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

Fake PW

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Fake PW
that might have been the one
Wouldn't be such a good idea since people like the whole having an afk spot thing.
go blue name.
i mean, it would also put way more of a danger factor if you want to go full red name knowing you cant afk outside other than instances and such. And not just for *its a pretty red* reason.
But this is me just brainstorming stuff, obv mostly likely wont get added.

But just imagining pk in archo sounds really cool, people hiding behind walls, on top of roofs and such. way more dynamic things. And if you wanted to use the npcs, you would need to go yolo and hope for the best, but the npcs are in alot of towns and not just one

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
that might have been the onego blue name.
i mean, it would also put way more of a danger factor if you want to go full red name knowing you cant afk outside other than instances and such. And not just for *its a pretty red* reason.
But this is me just brainstorming stuff, obv mostly likely wont get added.

But just imagining pk in archo sounds really cool, people hiding behind walls, on top of roofs and such. way more dynamic things. And if you wanted to use the npcs, you would need to go yolo and hope for the best, but the npcs are in alot of towns and not just one
Ye, too bad it most likely wont be added even though it would be fun. Would add so much more to game.+1.
Last Edit: Dec 05, 2016, 04:57 pm by Moogle

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
This would be awesome tbh, but I still kinda don't agree with getting rid of safezones completely. Some do need to be reduced. 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
This would be awesome tbh, but I still kinda don't agree with getting rid of safezones completely. Some do need to be reduced.
Make a EPW Purge where all SZ is disabled  :police:  :police:  :police:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
+1 to no sz would make things more interesting. plus, now that we got a new dev that wants to make epw  fun again
 it could be possible. 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
+1 to no sz would make things more interesting. plus, now that we got a new dev that wants to make epw  fun again
it could be possible.
Lets just designate purge days where there's no SZ so we can go PK all the edaters. So basically, you.

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
Lets just designate purge days where there's no SZ so we can go PK all the edaters. So basically, you.
[Insert "me edating your mom" joke here]  :-X