Epic Perfect World

Simple maybe Stupid Question.

Offline kimberly

• Megan
  • Love PW
  • Characters: MeGaN , KaiLeY
  • Faction: Vravrona + OS
Why is it that  we are not using the auto cultivating that come with the new game  that people been waiting on for years  ..???? only mature answers only please ..
......Live Your Life.....

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Why is it that we are not using the auto cultivating that come with the new game that people been waiting on for years ..???? only mature answers only please .. 
Because of fears of botting endlessly in certain area's to farm EC's while away from the PC, practically the same as having a 3rd-party botting program to do farming for you.

Same concept.
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2016, 10:59 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline kimberly

• Megan
  • Love PW
well it could be made to were it  will not pick up EC at all in that case..i just love to have it for coins like in official .. but ok

Offline kimberly

• Megan
  • Love PW
And you don't need a program to auto pick up and farm just two keyboards and paper weights . just saying guess i just keep playing official more than here as usual. .. Love life  have fun and love were you play ..

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Why would you need to pick up coins anyway?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Why would you need to pick up coins anyway?

This, EC is the only thing that needs to actually be farmed in this game by the average player. There's already been plenty of russian's banned for botting at the EC farming area's on the main map, so it definitely is an issue that has/is being addressed. That's why auto-cultivate is deactivated. 

Offline kimberly

• Megan
  • Love PW
then what good is the coin in the game and just stop ep and just farm coin make coin ec... guess what I am saying is why kill coin currency and make a new one . kind a waste of time when you could just used what the game has .. does that make sense.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
then what good is the coin in the game and just stop ep and just farm coin make coin ec... guess what I am saying is why kill coin currency and make a new one . kind a waste of time when you could just used what the game has .. does that make sense. .

Because coin currency is still useful for charms and plenty of other things in the Gods Giving, EC is used for event items, more important items, etc.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
EC is just our currency for trading bigger and more valuable items. Nobody would want to offer 1000T+ for a necklace. Coins are easy to get and im fairly certain ive never gone under 200M coins without farming them  ???

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes