Epic Perfect World

Genesis update and client patch

Offline PandaBear

It's extremely simple just extract contents of download to epic pw folder
with winrar or 7zip (best) and copy and replace to all then run the launcher and you are good to go

Offline zakabi

is the genesis up and running yet and can be updated yet plssss tell me =)

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
This is confusing because as from a vet gamer im not normally used to seeing a downgrade patch :o why not use the descent files and just mod of that. :O i personally hate the genesis screen.
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2012, 07:24 pm by Moi_Feng
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
  • And on the 13th day God created Scorpion.
is the genesis up and running yet and can be updated yet plssss tell me =)
The patch is currently being uploaded, it will be on this link, just follow simple instruction and your client will be ready.

So hopefully we can start today in (late) evening once I will be back and finish the last thing that's left.

EDIT: fixed download link.
To clear up.. server is not up yet, it should be up tonight around midnight, I got basically one more thing to add and I am not sure how long will it take, so I can't say exact time for 100%.
=D You can go ahead and download from the link and make the edits to PWI as we wait for the server to come back up, however.

Thanks again for working so hard on this, Agatio. c: Truly appreciate it. Totally stoked about it. <33
This is confusing because as from a vet gamer im not normally used to seeing a downgrade patch :o why not use the descent files and just mod of that :O
It seems simple enough. ; n ;

Amazing art made for me by Vesabean!

Offline PandaBear

This is confusing because as from a vet gamer im not normally used to seeing a downgrade patch :o why not use the descent files and just mod of that. :O i personally hate the genesis screen.

the login screen is meaningless so it really does not matter

and no the server is not up yet

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop

That's not true infact the genesis screens lags worse and take longer to load :P

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
  • And on the 13th day God created Scorpion.
True. I never did like the Genesis screen. Weird dancing baby things. |: And it was slightly laggy though I don't truly mind it that much.

Amazing art made for me by Vesabean!

Offline PandaBear

That's not true infact the genesis screens lags worse and take longer to load :P

hit esc and it skips the cutscene and im sorry your specs are bad

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
Majority of us all do.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
You can use just hit enter or use Esc key to get past the start up screen and go directly to the log in window (which is what I do).  Agatio does not have the descent files so that's why we can't use them. The servers that have them are more then likely linked to PWI and have access to them because of that. And yes Pwi "owns" some of the private servers out there that's why they are so close to the actual pwi server in rates, drops and what not.

Offline g9871234

• Duke Valphas of Hell
  • High Rank Devil
is server up already? because i cant log inside, i had pwi folder before, i loged in to make sure is up to date, i downloaded the epw genesis patch (which btw had same corrupted errors when i extracted the files) then i pasted all epw genesis files in the pw folder replacing the pwi files, started the luncher which had the epw banner, but said "update server connection fails" then clicked start, and well i cant log in the game, says there is Epica server but i cant log on, it appears as it would be offline ;o so is it still offline?

The only place where darkness is stronger than light is in my heart.

Offline PandaBear

yes it is not online yet..

Offline Rhelanna

It should be up in another hour or so if all goes well.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member

This should say.. No it's not online yet. I understand everyone is excited and wants to play.. But please give it time.. he will announce when the new server is up and running.
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2012, 09:56 pm by Lilly

Offline PandaBear

This should say.. No it's not online yet. I understand everyone is excited and wants to play.. But please give it time.. he will announce when the new server is up and running.
No it should not he asked is the server still offline. Please dont change my words..