Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
if I can't wins it I must nerfs it
Agreed Royal.org

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
interesting how only girl toons(with the exception of one player that doesn't even pk without outnumbering) said -1

I don't do events. You can easily counter the veno purge. Play like a team and AA the venos. Have CC players bother the venos. Re-Click your buff pot. Know how to rebuff yourself and your team when purged.

If you want to argue "unfairness" in the BvG event, how about the fact that barbs can take 1 second to rebuff the entire team with the HP buff as often as they would like, and are also one of the harder classes to kill (if played right). Both sides have a certain advantage due to the separation of barbs/venos.

I've seen countless BvG events where the Guys won because they knew how to counter the veno purges. Maybe do a little research for yourself on how to do so?

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
x D              

oh hello

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Boys side does just fine with a good CC based setup

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Boys mad about other boys winning

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Baby I just gotta say, that you + me = harmonnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ops wc

Insanity

Coming from someone that doesnt even go the event lol
Im assuming artifex members and apo members dont know what they are doing either in that case since they lose on male side as well
http://prntscr.com/df0mjc these are the ones that i still didnt use and i used many
it is true, i rarely go, but unlike you 90% of the times i went on my male wr i won, lost other 10%

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
http://prntscr.com/df0mjc these are the ones that i still didnt use and i used many
it is true, i rarely go, but unlike you 90% of the times i went on my male wr i won, lost other 10%

:police:

PURGATORY

:police:
carried u 75% of those on my mystic best duo

Last Edit: Dec 03, 2016, 09:54 pm by Damage

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
carried u 75% of those on my mystic best duo

That's disgusting...

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Gender equality.  :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
How about we actually balance BvG instead of making stupid rules like this.

How to fix BvG quickly :

1) Limit cleric's to 1/team

2) Limit Mystics to 1/team

3) Limit Venomancers to 1/team

Females have a ridiculously higher amount of support classes than boys for [reasons] and veno's are a female-only class...

This is not only unfair for males, but it makes it extremely hard to win as a male attending the event when female toons have much higher concentrations of support classes. I've attended this event many, many times, and the girl's are winning most of the time because of the fact they get (almost always) 2 clerics, at least 1 mystic, and 2 venomancers.

For obvious reasons this is a living hell for males, because we don't have venomancers, and we don't have a high concentration of cleric/mystics in order to support our team.

I believe reducing the amount of support classes allowed would help fix this issue, and boost the amount of DD-type players attending the event, which will not only improve the quality of the event for males- but it will make it so that there isn't such massive support advantages for the team lucky enough to get more cleric's/mystic's on their team.

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Female win team 101: get 2 venos, 2 clerics, 2 mystics 2 wizards 2 SBs. Ultra heal and purge/nova/vortex. Ez.

But ye, venos can purge and aoe nova, use pet... and barbs? Buff, which females get from stupid buff pills and a crappy single target skills.
"Gender equality."
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
How about we actually balance BvG instead of making stupid rules like this.

How to fix BvG quickly :

1) Limit cleric's to 1/team

2) Limit Mystics to 1/team

3) Limit Venomancers to 1/team

Females have a ridiculously higher amount of support classes than boys for [reasons] and veno's are a female-only class...

This is not only unfair for males, but it makes it extremely hard to win as a male attending the event when female toons have much higher concentrations of support classes. I've attended this event many, many times, and the girl's are winning most of the time because of the fact they get (almost always) 2 clerics, at least 1 mystic, and 2 venomancers.

For obvious reasons this is a living hell for males, because we don't have venomancers, and we don't have a high concentration of cleric/mystics in order to support our team.

I believe reducing the amount of support classes allowed would help fix this issue, and boost the amount of DD-type players attending the event, which will not only improve the quality of the event for males- but it will make it so that there isn't such massive support advantages for the team lucky enough to get more cleric's/mystic's on their team.
agreed lol
I just want some kind of balance to fix it and make it fair for both sides
I went to one a while ago where they literally had two myst two ep two wiz all just circle healing each other and dding lmao
finding male healers is rare