Epic Perfect World

Spawning locations

Offline riic

• Characters: Nemissis
  • Faction: Impact
For some reason beyond common sense the spawning locations of the Primal and Vale were relocated way off to the Spire of Awakening instead of Lost and Archosaur which were a much better return locations. WHY were these changed to this crazy location? They were perfectly fine before Please return them to there original locations.
When I was a child I acted as a child but when I became a man I put away childish things and took up online gaming in Perfect World LOL

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
What difference where spawn. Use teleport stone and go where u want.  :rolleyes:

Offline riic

• Characters: Nemissis
  • Faction: Impact
You obviously are missing the point.
Just because you have plenty of resources to squander on specialty items does not mean everyone else blatantly uses those items. I have them but I should not have to use them to get to a location the returning spawn was in the first place. Why change something to something else that is way out of the way and a lot less convenient for everyone. If just doesnt make any sense unless you are purposely trying to aggravate a lot of players.
When I was a child I acted as a child but when I became a man I put away childish things and took up online gaming in Perfect World LOL

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I feel like I'm missing something, but I don't think Aga would have moved the spawn point of something just to aggravate someone. There's tele stones and teleport npcs for a reason, not really sure why people wouldn't use them if they're there. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Making all respawn points outside of safezone would be the best solution to this crisis. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Making all respawn points outside of safezone would be the best solution to this crisis.
Get rid of safezone. 

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Get rid of safezone.
Damn Regina, savage.  :o
❤️

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Damn Regina, savage.  :o
No, I just think mass pk in Archo would be hilarious as hell.