Epic Perfect World

Excuse me, GM's.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Anyways, I'm finished arguing with one-sided people. Back to more important things.
Not sure if you're in the position to talk about being narrow-minded.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Finally, someone who understands. :)
I was shocked when I saw that someone agrees with you. Then I saw it was Lolly. So I continued laughing.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Fail. Lmfaooo.
Your mum. OOOOOOOOOOOOH.
In the end. You're fail, not the other people who commented here. My advice is; maybe switch identities, or just stop crying about GM's being ''rude'' (Even though I remember my encounter with...*Looks at WT* Nvm). But in the end. You have to realise, they don't get paid for this. They do it for fun. L2P Madam.
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2013, 03:47 pm by arashi

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I was shocked when I saw that someone agrees with you. Then I saw it was Lolly. So I continued laughing.

That was rude. .-. The girl made a few good points. Though, the GM system isn't as corrupt as some pixels put it out to be. She did get a little attitude, yes, but that was only after the forum trolls started rolling in. o:

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Umbrella

• Edgy as fuck.
  • Sayonara, until tomorrow~
In the end GM's are as much dicks as everyone in this thread. (>ban me if you want<)
To OP: If you think you can be a better one then make an apllication or something.
On that note SOME of the GM's here do the most noobst work in any PRIVATE server i have ever seen.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
On that note SOME of the GM's here do the most noobst work in any PRIVATE server i have ever seen.

The bans are coming.

Last Edit: Jan 25, 2013, 04:24 pm by zombiegoesboom

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
why bans? lol
i said it before i dont mindr eading people's opinions  :-\
as long as they dont leave the respect line...which it just passed so....locking this topic.