Epic Perfect World

Excuse me, GM's.

Tali

Some serious players don't want to mess around, they shouldn't have to search for things on forums when there is a GM right there. In my opinoin, some of the GM's are the lazy ones. There is no excuse for ignoring someone who needs help. THEY wanted to be a GM. THEY should act like them. I am very tired of everyone coming to their defense. I understnad that there are good GM's, trust me. But as I have stated, we need some reform in the staff.

You seem to be the only person in this thread who thinks so, though.  :-[

Offline Tenashi

And u think u can do better  :))

Offline Cecelia

• Characters: Cecelia, Wisteria
  • Faction: Derp
Out of 3 people in the game. That doesn't really say much.

Offline StormFury

• Retired Staff Member
If you need technical help you can always check on technical issues thread or just try to look for it somewhere, if you need some help whit quests or leveling or getting something you dont know how to there is a guide section.
If you want to have GM hosted events or you want to ask something from them when they are not online, you can reach them by pm ing on the forum or by a mail.
I personally always reply to any pm I get and try to help as much I can to solve it.

Offline Cecelia

Anyways, I'm finished arguing with one-sided people. Back to more important things.

Offline Tenashi

yeh didnt think so ....So stop QQing no one cares nuff said  :rolleyes:

Offline Cecelia

If you need technical help you can always check on technical issues thread or just try to look for it somewhere, if you need some help whit quests or leveling or getting something you dont know how to there is a guide section.
If you want to have GM hosted events or you want to ask something from them when they are not online, you can reach them by pm ing on the forum or by a mail.
I personally always reply to any pm I get and try to help as much I can to solve it.
Thank you. I really appreciate it. But my main concern was something I mentioned to begin with. A GM would be goofing off in world chat, and I would pm him/her, and get simply ignored. I know many people this has happened to. In my opinion, it's not really right.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
IDK what people expect of GM's but on the official server i played i saw 1 in game in 3 years of playing there. I never knew if any were online. i never had a GM fix a single problem for me there. So the ones here are pretty much all good by me xD. they are present, hold events, anytime i had a serious issue and posted it on forums i had a fairly prompt response (in comparison to none at all from official) . im going to stop posting on this now and hopefully it falls to the end of the list. :D

Then why have GM's? You are saying they are useless since we have so many resources. Is it not easier to pm one and get a 100% correct answer, than waste teles asking in world chat? Or waiting for a reply on forums?

we have GM's to maybe move your character if its in a spot when you crash on login.( a serious issue imo)

Yea that would be easier. but if you truly want the information go get it your self ffs .

Some serious players don't want to mess around, they shouldn't have to search for things on forums when there is a GM right there. In my opinoin, some of the GM's are the lazy ones. There is no excuse for ignoring someone who needs help. THEY wanted to be a GM. THEY should act like one. I am very tired of everyone coming to their defense. I understand that there are good GM's, trust me. But as I have stated, we need some reform in the staff.

you prove my point of player laziness right here dear. while i admit i would like a game where i can just pm a question and get an instant answer. i have to say you haven't found it here and i dont think you will anywhere.

dickroman

Mickylane, id love to see u in GM pozition just to see how fast u give up replying to other ppl on

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
I know I am a serious player but even I don't don't ask the GM's everything. I never relied on GM's on pwi, and I was lucky to have good friends when I first started here in EPW. Its really a whole server group, everyone helps each other and the GM's are usually busy with going over the mail for SS's, complaints, and other misc. stuff, answering people in game when they can and also working on the events and projects that they have planned for us. I remember awhile ago that they were working on some big stuff and thats another chunk of their time that is taken away from keeping track of the game chat 24/7. They do try their best and also people do help out a lot. I even help out people when they pm me with questions. lol even spent a whole couple of hours running around showing someone evverryyyything that they needed to know. Irritating but I don't mind. :)

However I do agree that they should think of maybe staffing more active gm's or specific ones to interval on to specifically watch or hear people in game. But as tali said before, it is a free consultation position. Not much benefit just spare time used. There is pros and cons to this, but GM's shouldn't be fully relied upon, they are here to help but so is everyone else in the epw community.

~Thats all :>

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Cecelia

Lol, it's funny that people are using this thread to post a fight. As a matter of fact, I think I might be suitable for the job. After all I do spend my days helping others and my guild members :) I ALWAYS answer when someone asks me a question.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Thank you. I really appreciate it. But my main concern was something I mentioned to begin with. A GM would be goofing off in world chat, and I would pm him/her, and get simply ignored. I know many people this has happened to. In my opinion, it's not really right.

you ever stop to consider since they put themselves out there in wc they got overwhelmed by blue spam?

dam it i posted again -.- ok this is the end of it for sure :D

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Mickylane, id love to see u in GM pozition just to see how fast u give up replying to other ppl on
Yes, Gm is hard at times, but it's a job. If you can't do your job, then back down.
Gm's are meant to take away the "drama" and help with problems and what not. But with replying, you're meant to do that whenever you are there cause it's part of your job.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Cecelia

I am thankful for all of your input. Lol, how did a simple suggestion blow up to make everyone so defensive?? Lmao. I wash my hands of all the rediculous arguments.

Offline Cecelia

Yes, Gm is hard at times, but it's a job. If you can't do your job, then back down.
Gm's are meant to take away the "drama" and help with problems and what not. But with replying, you're meant to do that whenever you are there cause it's part of your job.
Finally, someone who understands. :)