Epic Perfect World

Fake bids again, with same guild name...

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
The amount of corruption on this server is starting to be blatantly obvious...

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
how bout we just remove TW :O  . end of fake bids TW QQ etc ;3

Tali

ET already said it. Fake bid complaints are to be sent to GMs, with a screenshot and valid evidence; you can't expect GMs to simply go by word of mouth; that's how things turn into a he said, she said situation.  :-\

Besides, it's very easy to tell who's a fake bidder. Nobody can prevent them from lands being bid upon, that's just a case of not being able to have nice things.  :-\
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2013, 08:06 pm by Tali

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
So basically people can fake bid every week and get away with screwing up the TW time slots for guilds.  Hmm sounds quite shady to me especially when its basically done in plain sight when gm's are on. Yeah yeah, but things will be done and looked into is what is said yet results never appear.  Beginning to lose faith in this servers system/staff.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
So basically people can fake bid every week and get away with screwing up the TW time slots for guilds.  Hmm sounds quite shady to me especially when its basically done in plain sight when gm's are on. Yeah yeah, but things will be done and looked into is what is said yet results never appear.  Beginning to lose faith in this servers system/staff.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Tali

TW bids are done through the game system. Nobody can prevent something that's done automatically. Like I said, it's just a case of players ruining a game for everyone else.

Think there's a fake bid? Take SS and send it to a GM, nothing more can be done without solid proof.

I'm going to lock this thread now before it turns into useless flaming and arguements.  :-\