Epic Perfect World

The changes

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
There's no official say on what's being added and what's not. Lets just wait and see what happens.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

What could AD being casted on others possibly bring "bad" to the table?

The only thing that I could possibly think that's "bad" about being able to use AD on others is the fact it'd make cata-barbs literally invincible in TW. For that, I'll say that it may be a bad idea simply for that, but for general use? Not so much.
It would be 5 meter range so I don't think it's much of a problem in TW, if people group up to get near barb for AD then they will all just get AOEd, never seen it in practice though, just my theory. I did really like the AD castable on others on send, saved a lot of my squad members like that. But in send everyone died pretty quickly so it was fine there. In EPW it might slow down overall PK and make some people immortal, for example 9 other members in squad constantly using AD on leader when he needs it. Also had problem with people not knowing that AD can be cast on others and I would get so many complaints saying their genie is not working, when really they were just trying to cast their AD on their target, who was out of range.

There's no official say on what's being added and what's not. Lets just wait and see what happens.
Correct. Only big official change that will definitely be added is skillsend and classes damage adjusted accordingly to it.
But nothing else is certain. Seen people say I will boost MG damage and remove spark, even though I was only using it as an example and that I would bring back magic rings but can say now that I definitely won't xD.  And I'm also not planning any beta server, I highly doubt it's efficiency and I'm confident that I can make any judgement by myself.
Skillsend is the only planned change for now. I'm still waiting to see more feedback from the community so I can adjust my ideas to be most optimal for everyone to like.
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2016, 02:43 am by Burdette

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
In EPW it might slow down overall PK and make some people immortal, for example 9 other members in squad constantly using AD on leader when he needs it.
This would be done nonstop, lol. 

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
This would be done nonstop, lol.
Alright. Let's see. AD has a 180s cooldown. Lasts for 5 seconds. If that's AoE, and a full party strategically using it to protect one person nonstop, you have 50 seconds of AD. Even when the last person has finished using it, there's still 130s to go before they can again. 

Nice one though.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
I expect to see Hidan, Nimy, Kareem, whoever 0fkgiven leader is, and especially PedroSner with spam domain on them at all times even remotely close to death

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
It would be 5 meter range so I don't think it's much of a problem in TW, if people group up to get near barb for AD then they will all just get AOEd,
XDDD no running up to them domain and moving back or to the side cus you are forced to stand next to them at all times

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
It would be 5 meter range so I don't think it's much of a problem in TW, if people group up to get near barb for AD then they will all just get AOEd, never seen it in practice though, just my theory. I did really like the AD castable on others on send, saved a lot of my squad members like that. But in send everyone died pretty quickly so it was fine there. In EPW it might slow down overall PK and make some people immortal, for example 9 other members in squad constantly using AD on leader when he needs it. Also had problem with people not knowing that AD can be cast on others and I would get so many complaints saying their genie is not working, when really they were just trying to cast their AD on their target, who was out of range.
Correct. Only big official change that will definitely be added is skillsend and classes damage adjusted accordingly to it.
But nothing else is certain. Seen people say I will boost MG damage and remove spark, even though I was only using it as an example and that I would bring back magic rings but can say now that I definitely won't xD.  And I'm also not planning any beta server, I highly doubt it's efficiency and I'm confident that I can make any judgement by myself.
Skillsend is the only planned change for now. I'm still waiting to see more feedback from the community so I can adjust my ideas to be most optimal for everyone to like.

Alright. Let's see. AD has a 180s cooldown. Lasts for 5 seconds. If that's AoE, and a full party strategically using it to protect one person nonstop, you have 50 seconds of AD. Even when the last person has finished using it, there's still 130s to go before they can again.

Nice one though.
AD AoE sounds okay to me when put into this perspective. Again guys, wait for BETA.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
AD AoE sounds okay to me when put into this perspective. Again guys, wait for BETA.
He said in the post you quoted he isn't going to do a beta. 

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God

Nice one though.
By nonstop, I meant it would be abused nonstop by using it whenever the person was being focused + you'd have it on a rotating cd for the group as a whole. I can't imagine what kind of players would just sit there and do it 1 after the other on 5 second timers.
Nice one yourself, though?
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2016, 03:23 am by Banshee

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
He said in the post you quoted he isn't going to do a beta.
Tired & didn't read all. Well then..gl with that.  

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
I don't really like the idea of giving other people AD. Sounds like it'll slow pk a lot from people spamming it on party leaders or in TW you're Guaranteed 50s immunity to hit the crystal. Sutra another 6s, almost a minute before you can be hit, then throw in their invoke too, sounds like it'd lack counter play from a well co-ordinated system. If you have 4 barbs doing that, seems a little silly. Encourages more of that one push barb race TW style we have right now. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
I don't really like the idea of giving other people AD. Sounds like it'll slow pk a lot from people spamming it on party leaders or in TW you're Guaranteed 50s immunity to hit the crystal. Sutra another 6s, almost a minute before you can be hit, then throw in their invoke too, sounds like it'd lack counter play from a well co-ordinated system. If you have 4 barbs doing that, seems a little silly. Encourages more of that one push barb race TW style we have right now.
one push tw :)

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
one push tw :)
And 20 second wipes  :)

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩