Epic Perfect World

The changes

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
80% of the things looks awesome for quiting server
Yup, i was enough smart to avoid all drama and nosense and went to Lineage back, lvl 30 soon:P :police:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Most talking like it makes PW unplayable.
Try it before judging (as Deno said, spend some hours there and pk, then come back to EPW and you'll realize how much time you waste in epic in slow-motion pk/moving around). Everything but skill edits are needed in this server, not like skill edits are gonna be end of the world, but other edits make this game way more enjoyable to play.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline aaaa

• DBS NERFED HARD
  • Characters: Apocalypse
it's not bad as long stats from some buffs are buffed aswell imo

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
I fear the server will be huge lagg. I have tested on my server -99 + channeling my brandwitch of 1000 Mbit's lagg no idea if it is because the server at the moment updates downloaded.

Even more concern makes me even Mass PK lol.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I fear the server will be huge lagg. I have tested on my server -99 + channeling my brandwitch of 1000 Mbit's lagg no idea if it is because the server at the moment updates downloaded.

Even more concern makes me even Mass PK lol.
like it wasn't before, tbh Send PW for some reason had probably the lightest ram consumage i ever seen of all PW servers.. i could run 4 NS farming clients with youtube in the background on chrome with 2 gigs of ram, so we might see some client cleaning 

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Most talking like it makes PW unplayable.
Try it before judging (as Deno said, spend some hours there and pk, then come back to EPW and you'll realize how much time you waste in epic in slow-motion pk/moving around). Everything but skill edits are needed in this server, not like skill edits are gonna be end of the world, but other edits make this game way more enjoyable to play.
 I don't think you understand why alot of us are complaining . I don't think that server will be that screwed anyway the game was shit ever since sins came out so it really is whatever at this point .

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
AD castable on target? 

You must be smoking some dank-ass shit. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
AD castable on target?
You must be smoking some dank-ass shit.

How is saving a life unreasonable?

The original AD was an AoE party buff.

Bronze

Holy path too. Genies were so broken back then. That lightning skill used to hit 8ks on 10k HP ppl and true emptiness actually 1 shotted ppl in air lmao

Offline C

• ☾⋆

And there's a reason it's no longer like that.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
This is SO gonna destroy the server... omg i am so happy i dont have to see this anymore :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
And there's a reason it's no longer like that.

How exactly is wasting your entire genie to save someone else a bad thing?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
This is SO gonna destroy the server... omg i am so happy i dont have to see this anymore :normal-2:

I mean, it's not like you ever leave SZ to see it...

How exactly is wasting your entire genie to save someone else a bad thing?

How exactly is wasting your boorish life and time jumping on my dick any chance you have/get going to accomplish anything?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

How exactly is wasting your boorish life and time jumping on my dick any chance you have/get going to accomplish anything?

Your baseless arguments are not only absurd, but pointlessly cringeworthy.

What could AD being casted on others possibly bring "bad" to the table?

The only thing that I could possibly think that's "bad" about being able to use AD on others is the fact it'd make cata-barbs literally invincible in TW. For that, I'll say that it may be a bad idea simply for that, but for general use? Not so much.
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2016, 01:41 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Your baseless arguments are not only absurd, but pointlessly cringeworthy.

So is your entire PW career and existence but hey, we're still here.