Epic Perfect World

The changes

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
so, you are telling us the class who can originally use fists and even got fists skill which increase aps speed both demon/sage was meant to be dph, use skills on fists for killing?
sure why not? i mean how fast were BMs with fists back in the days of 1.3 without mixing TT99 gear? max 2.0.... and if they werent meant to dph with fists then pls explain why skills for fists exist...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
sure why not? i mean how fast were BMs with fists back in the days of 1.3 without mixing TT99 gear? max 2.0.... and if they werent meant to dph with fists then pls explain why skills for fists exist...

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
2.87 (demon) which is enough for kill  and if tomes were introduced ( not sure if it was 1.4 or 1.3) would be 3.33. Skills were given because every weapon of BM has unique skill set per weapon. So, you think that if fists were meant to aps they should have not given any skills compared to other BM weapons? Even though it has a skill mastery? And do you think that Cyclone (increases aps 20% demon, 15% sage) main purpose is to be a DPH skill for killing instead using its effect for APS? To, add do you think that ☆☆Striking Dragon fists (it was in game since beta) was meant to be used for skills and DPH instead APS even though it has -0.10 speed?

I am really interested in your opinion. You look like you know this game very well.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
2.87 (demon) which is enough for kill  and if tomes were introduced ( not sure if it was 1.4 or 1.3) would be 3.33. Skills were given because every weapon of BM has unique skill set per weapon. So, you think that if fists were meant to aps they should have not given any skills compared to other BM weapons? Even though it has a skill mastery? And do you think that Cyclone (increases aps 20% demon, 15% sage) main purpose is to be a DPH skill for killing instead using its effect for APS? To, add do you think that ☆☆Striking Dragon fists (it was in game since beta) was meant to be used for skills and DPH instead APS even though it has -0.10 speed?

I am really interested in your opinion. You look like you know this game very well.
Even with 2.22 (or 2.86 sparked) i think that you outdamage aps with skills. Maybe not all skills cause we know some skills suck too hard to be good but with aps its just not as much effort.
Regarding Cyclone i think that if you of course can aps for the time that the effect lasts but still pw devs did give you skills for the purpose of using them so even with fists i guess you can DPH.
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
On next patch, make every skill with 90%+ chances to proc = 100%, and WR's Drake Bash unable to miss (100% accuracy)  :)