Epic Perfect World

The changes

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I suppose this sums it up, thoughts? (still watching)
Looks like there are alot of things to go threw, not sure what of this is supposely getting implemented

pk:

Last Edit: Nov 29, 2016, 07:08 pm by Snow

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
He specifically stated there will be no gear changes, so really the only things that'd be carried over are the 

Skillsender/Speedstart/UI changes

I dislike that you can't miss anymore with attacks, but this video's showing the server+its gear in its whole, it's not going to be 100% what's ported over to EPW.

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Really love the ability to see your avatar while customizing your character, I'd love to see it here as well.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
things that shouldn't be added: 5aps no weapon, occult ice while stunned(cancer), skillsender, the new genie skills such as 1000% elemental/pdef skills, anti purge genie skill, domain on other players, accuracy 100%(makes dex builds useless for both ea and sin as now everyone hits them besides when ea on condor)
all these were cancer on send pw(I played there but it died as to lack of players but pvp was somewhat fun)
the super fast skills killed the pvp honestly
ea was too op there. Sure I play ea but I don't want to play a class that's been made so op that there is no challenge
the 100% stuns/ higher aim low isn't needed either. sometimes a little luck makes the game more interesting and fun
(also on this server we had 100% skills even without the genie build so you could have full vit magic genie and occult ice 100% or remove stun 100%) adding a video from my time on send pw doing 1v1s(server closing within a few days anyways) but this is what the stuff I'm mentioning looks like for those that are interested

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
80% of the things looks awesome for quiting server

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
things that shouldn't be added: 5aps no weapon, occult ice while stunned(cancer), skillsender, the new genie skills such as 1000% elemental/pdef skills, anti purge genie skill, domain on other players, accuracy 100%(makes dex builds useless for both ea and sin as now everyone hits them besides when ea on condor) all these were cancer on send pw(I played there but it died as to lack of players but pvp was somewhat fun) the super fast skills killed the pvp honestly ea was too op there. Sure I play ea but I don't want to play a class that's been made so op that there is no challenge the 100% stuns/ higher aim low isn't needed either. sometimes a little luck makes the game more interesting and fun (also on this server we had 100% skills even without the genie build so you could have full vit magic genie and occult ice 100% or remove stun 100%) adding a video from my time on send pw doing 1v1s(server closing within a few days anyways) but this is what the stuff I'm mentioning looks like for those that are interested

Tbh with very minimal changes to EPW we'll have a different experience. We'll have to wait and see.

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩

Tbh with very minimal changes to EPW we'll have a different experience. We'll have to wait and see.
"First patch won't contain any huge gameplay changes ,mostly likely just skillsend and trivial things such as teleport stone cooldown reduced, the "You Killed: " feature, avatar shown in customization and Christmas patch."
Only first patch will have minimal changes
its kinda like hes making this server into send pw (I hear send pw now has r8 gears too but I haven't logged in few weeks as server was horrible too ea based to play made ea boring for me)

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
80% of the things looks awesome for quiting server
Literally ruins the game's mechanics and makes your gameplay equal to a bot

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
things that shouldn't be added: 5aps no weapon, occult ice while stunned(cancer), skillsender, the new genie skills such as 1000% elemental/pdef skills, anti purge genie skill, domain on other players, accuracy 100%(makes dex builds useless for both ea and sin as now everyone hits them besides when ea on condor)
all these were cancer on send pw(I played there but it died as to lack of players but pvp was somewhat fun)
the super fast skills killed the pvp honestly
ea was too op there. Sure I play ea but I don't want to play a class that's been made so op that there is no challenge
the 100% stuns/ higher aim low isn't needed either. sometimes a little luck makes the game more interesting and fun
(also on this server we had 100% skills even without the genie build so you could have full vit magic genie and occult ice 100% or remove stun 100%) adding a video from my time on send pw doing 1v1s(server closing within a few days anyways) but this is what the stuff I'm mentioning looks like for those that are interested

i kinda like the idea of giving some1 your ad, i mean you do end up wasting your genie stamina anyway.
but as far as pvp goes, i'd prefer this video.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
i kinda like the idea of giving some1 your ad, i mean you do end up wasting your genie stamina anyway.

I don't wanna be "that guy"..Completely different gears though. You can't really compare how gears were there and how they worked to how it'll work on EPW. He already said he's not touching the gear system of EPW. I fought players in playoffs + open pvp w/ skillsender, and yes, it's hard because EA's already hit ungodly hard here, but if there was damage rebalances I don't think there'd be that much of a big deal.

EA's will benefit the most from this, as I've said a million times, but if their damage is lowered to compensate for the increased casting then perhaps it could be manageable. The reason it's so broken here on EPW currently is because the damage WILL hiero you if the right combo is used. 
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2016, 07:12 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Oh. I thought this entire thing was some joke im not getting.

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩

sorry to disappoint but that video was like 1 week into server and mine was like a month or more into it when more changes were added to gears to make them op

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
sorry to disappoint but that video was like 1 week into server and mine was like a month or more into it when more changes were added to gears to make them op
gear's won't be altered.

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
gear's won't be altered.
theres plenty of other things wrong with the video that theres no point explaining to players that haven't played send pw lol
up to date burds genie is way different
two remove stun skills both at 100% proc rate with vit mag genies, occult ice on genie(while stunned) for cancer and tons more
the vid is from like week 1
it doesn't reflect up to date pk on server
mine doesn't either honestly but its closer than his
mine is like 3 weeks ago his is around two months ago
nobody really records pk on there because there is none

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
If you didn't spend hours and hours of playing Send PW it's hard for you to understand what was it about, just wait and find out how fun it actually is to play in dynamic enviroment compared to today's EPW's slow-motion especially when on Send PW every play had it's counterplay, so it didn't have anything to do with playing like a bot, the one with faster brain won everytime.