Epic Perfect World

Quest

Offline Umbrella

• Edgy as fuck.
  • Sayonara, until tomorrow~
Where might one find the "village spirit"?
I've been searching in the pwi database and it says the NPC dose not exist.
Seeing as it gives 50 EP for the quest i assume it's an added npc.
so yea.. where is it, i wan't dem EPs *-*

Tali

Where might one find the "village spirit"?
I've been searching in the pwi database and it says the NPC dose not exist.
Seeing as it gives 50 EP for the quest i assume it's an added npc.
so yea.. where is it, i wan't dem EPs *-*

IIRC, I'm guessing that its from the fire legion event?
If so, just trash it.

Could be wrong, however.

Also what's an EP?

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
It's the fire legion event.It will be announced in red chat. 
The event is random and they don't do it much anymore.

A new event with auto reward quest. ( coffee GM )When you see "Fire Legion Event has begun!" in red chat, head to Dreamweaver Port. There you should see an npc next to a portal called Village Spirit. Talk to the npc to take the quest. Once quest is taken you teleport to the Village of the Oppressed. In your quest log you will see how many Fire Legion monsters you have to kill to complete the quest. The quest awards 50 ec and can only be done once a day. We will activate this event several times a day so all timezone players can have a chance to play. This event IS IN A PK ZONE therefore pk is allowed, so please remember the blue name feature or remember to bring your friends. All the bosses have respawn timers while the event is active so please be patient and don't be rude! The quest can be completed in parties as well. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Offline Umbrella

• Edgy as fuck.
  • Sayonara, until tomorrow~
IIRC, I'm guessing that its from the fire legion event?
If so, just trash it.

Could be wrong, however.

Also what's an EP?

opps... EC*

It's the fire legion event.It will be announced in red chat. 
The event is random and they don't do it much anymore.

A new event with auto reward quest. ( coffee GM )When you see "Fire Legion Event has begun!" in red chat, head to Dreamweaver Port. There you should see an npc next to a portal called Village Spirit. Talk to the npc to take the quest. Once quest is taken you teleport to the Village of the Oppressed. In your quest log you will see how many Fire Legion monsters you have to kill to complete the quest. The quest awards 50 ec and can only be done once a day. We will activate this event several times a day so all timezone players can have a chance to play. This event IS IN A PK ZONE therefore pk is allowed, so please remember the blue name feature or remember to bring your friends. All the bosses have respawn timers while the event is active so please be patient and don't be rude! The quest can be completed in parties as well. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Tnx