• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
We just wanted to talk with him((((9
>.>              

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
really, PK 30vs60 more interesting than balanced TW 80x80
you win only by the number of
Man idk why u even keep quoting me since there is no fun of a TW during 10 minutes? 
I do enjoy a tw where i can have some fun so keep going Zzzz

Offline arlekin

• meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
  • Characters: meeh
  • Faction: Conflate
Man idk why u even keep quoting me since there is no fun of a TW during 10 minutes?
I do enjoy a tw where i can have some fun so keep going Zzzz
it is obvious that you are not interested to lose 10 minutes in the battle where everyone is equal

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
The reason for why they don't find in equal numbers is because they are afraid of being trashed by others.  :police: :police:

It is good reason if you ask me  :)) :)) ;D ;D

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Ok to clarify these comments you would need Colorblind language plugin on your google translator. It's not there by default but can be downloaded as an extension.
What he said was: We did what we could with the given numbers and class composition. Was a nice try, thx for no trashtalk.
What he really said was: We surrender just please don't attack us again.
Ok this one is far more difficult since Bre or Weeaboi language plugin is extremely hard to find but if you manage to find it here is what it says.
What he said was: Ty for tw :normal-1:
What he really said was: HACKERS

If you need any more translations feel free to send me a personal message and I translate for you. For free.
Listen here goldi locks:

(First of all sorry to conflate for the "drama" on this thread wasnt my intention when i posted a respectful answer to pk vid)

Now good, some poeple need attention here and i usually dont like giving it but this is a special one. Special in the meaning that i didnt expect him to grow any balls after what his faction has gone through. So desperare you need to quote respectful comments now to shine lol:

1) Dont talk without background knowledge, really makes you look bad.
Why? Because 1 week before this TW happened conflate leader and me were in pms talking about a friendly TW. Yes, this was a planned TW to challenge each other in a friendly way. We both made sure conflate and 0fk would show to it and as you saw in wc there was no trashtalk after. So your "we give up dont attack again" is total nonsense since it was never supposed to be an "invasion". As said dont make yourself look bad when you have no idea and have to trashtalk for attention.

2) Dont talk when you lose to both factions.
I guess we all know what this means. Fun fact: 0fk vs AE tw in same numbers and they didnt even touch our crystal.
I see you are mad because you lost yourself and try to make us look bad losing to conflate. Thats fine, should watch out though. Because losing to us this bad and after that waiting 1 week after reset to bid on other side of map...doesnt really put you in a situation to trashtalk any other big TW faction on the map.
After 3 years on this server you are not even considered a challenge for conflate. Bet you wouldnt be able to leave your own base, if you would ever show to them against 60 people.

3) Just a hypocrite behaviour.
Now you pretend to be all up for a TW... Well thats funny because i heard other things from your OWN MEMBERS. Yes i heard from your members how sick they are of some stuff. And i dont mean ex members, actually some that are still in. They sick of you RGing for empty TWs. They sick of you just going for empty territories because "the owned territories count". And they sick of you cause all of them been wondering why you didnt bid on 0fk after reset.

So instead of coming here and tryhard on a respectful TW where we even admit that we lost badly, you should maybe watch at your own faction. Bidding on empty lands every week to stay relevant. You should talk to your own members cause i dont think its a coincidence they keep leaving/going inactive and you have to merge every faction to keep your 2squads up for pk.
Im sorry for all AE that get inbetween this, its directed at Tero since he thought of starting with trashtalk.

Have fun in your lonely map corner TWing 5 people. Also watch out, not many factions left to merge in case your numbers drop again.
Have a nice day everyone ;)

Offline ジーイ

Listen here goldi locks:

(First of all sorry to conflate for the "drama" on this thread wasnt my intention when i posted a respectful answer to pk vid)

Now good, some poeple need attention here and i usually dont like giving it but this is a special one. Special in the meaning that i didnt expect him to grow any balls after what his faction has gone through. So desperare you need to quote respectful comments now to shine lol:

Why? Because 1 week before this TW happened conflate leader and me were in pms talking about a friendly TW. Yes, this was a planned TW to challenge each other in a friendly way. We both made sure conflate and 0fk would show to it and as you saw in wc there was no trashtalk after. So your "we give up dont attack again" is total nonsense since it was never supposed to be an "invasion". As said dont make yourself look bad when you have no idea and have to trashtalk for attention.

I guess we all know what this means. Fun fact: 0fk vs AE tw in same numbers and they didnt even touch our crystal.
I see you are mad because you lost yourself and try to make us look bad losing to conflate. Thats fine, should watch out though. Because losing to us this bad and after that waiting 1 week after reset to bid on other side of map...doesnt really put you in a situation to trashtalk any other big TW faction on the map.
After 3 years on this server you are not even considered a challenge for conflate. Bet you wouldnt be able to leave your own base, if you would ever show to them against 60 people.

Now you pretend to be all up for a TW... Well thats funny because i heard other things from your OWN MEMBERS. Yes i heard from your members how sick they are of some stuff. And i dont mean ex members, actually some that are still in. They sick of you RGing for empty TWs. They sick of you just going for empty territories because "the owned territories count". And they sick of you cause all of them been wondering why you didnt bid on 0fk after reset.

So instead of coming here and tryhard on a respectful TW where we even admit that we lost badly, you should maybe watch at your own faction. Bidding on empty lands every week to stay relevant. You should talk to your own members cause i dont think its a coincidence they keep leaving/going inactive and you have to merge every faction to keep your 2squads up for pk.
Im sorry for all AE that get inbetween this, its directed at Tero since he thought of starting with trashtalk.

Have fun in your lonely map corner TWing 5 people. Also watch out, not many factions left to merge in case your numbers drop again.
Destroyed :o

Offline Miller

• Old Player
  • Characters: iCC
Listen here goldi locks:

Son laying down the law! - Watch AE lose with twice the numbers here! ;) #Shameless #SelfPromotion   http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=40575.0

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Im sorry for the comment and disrespect on your thread.. but. hughjass , how you dare taIk, after your guiId Ioses to us in TW 25vs40? since that defeat , i never saw you bidding on us again. That's the first thing. 
Second : What you think, doesn't mean it's what other peopIe say, so quit the transIations stuff and try to transIate your  guiId gamepIay since it's horribIe. Which is something u can not find in googIe. 
Third : We made this TW in a friendIy way , guiId Ieaders and officers taIked to each other, it was not meant to be a serious one, even tho we tried our best. But this was more Iike a praticing one for us, we haven't done any TW with numbers since AE defeat against 0FkGiven. We are just getting used to the new members etc. So yeah , i think i made things cIeared enough. have a good day sir. :normal-3:

Was a short but a nice TW, thank you guys , and thank you aIso for no trashtaIk , you're awesome  :normal-25: :normal-8:

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Wow so much drama for one TW Lmfaooo 
Nice video :)

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Listen here goldi locks:

ouch.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
If you actually take time to read this. you sad LOL.
Recent video.

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
i don't think that russians consider ur faction as challenge, after a 8-0 Tw score.. lmao,
Good Job Florin :)!! Keep it up <3
1. Was 9-1 (They quit server after they realised we worked out how to beat them)
2. Score vs Tyrants is 6-0 in tw and 25-3 DT and you're talking about factions not being a challenge?! LOL
3. How many wins does AE/Tyrants have vs Conflate?

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Listen here goldi locks:

Didn't read it too long :D Clearly you are bit triggered which is understandable after being totally killed in 9 minutes. Keep up the good work Colorblind your are doing fantastic :)

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Didn't read it too long :D Clearly you are bit triggered which is understandable after being totally killed in 9 minutes. Keep up the good work Colorblind your are doing fantastic :)
Clearly you can only ride other people's victories since you have none of your own.
...oh wait. Do empty factions count?

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
1. Was 9-1 (They quit server after they realised we worked out how to beat them)
2. Score vs Tyrants is 6-0 in tw and 25-3 DT and you're talking about factions not being a challenge?! LOL
3. How many wins does AE/Tyrants have vs Conflate?
Quote me again when u break the TW's time record. stills 8 min, thanks.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev