Epic Perfect World

Developer Burdette

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
That only seems to work in theory.
SoG is a bigger problem in Ares than it is a factor in DT. All I saw it do in DT is delay the loss of the side who had to SoG due to lower numbers.
It works in application too. If you're being rushed at the boss, SoG it and proceed to wipe the enemy or re-position yourselves. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yeah it's definitely doable, I'm just thinking if it would give disadvantage to WFs / Mystics since their pets would get killed instantly after spawn probably..
I don't think it's possible to kill pets atm unless u have rly high level of gameplay then that hotkey would help alot, rather than spending 1sec to try & target the pet, yes its disadvantage for mystics/venos but these two classes already have big advantage over most of magic classes, so small thing like this shouldn't really effect them at all, also pets will die if u dont stun b4 trying to ress the pet because I wouldn't even need to target the pet in order to hit it, and you know that pretty well, every class has good aoes which are enough to take the pet down instantly after it respawns

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
#NotificationSquad  :police:

Offline Asteroid

• Epic Perfect World
  • Epic Perfect World
  • Characters: Individuali
I'd like to congratulate you, i know it will be a huge responsibility to take, but you can always manage it.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
I don't think it's possible to kill pets atm unless u have rly high level of gameplay then that hotkey would help alot, rather than spending 1sec to try & target the pet, yes its disadvantage for mystics/venos but these two classes already have big advantage over most of magic classes, so small thing like this shouldn't really effect them at all, also pets will die if u dont stun b4 trying to ress the pet because I wouldn't even need to target the pet in order to hit it, and you know that pretty well, every class has good aoes which are enough to take the pet down instantly after it respawns
lol bro i liked the part where you died  :police:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
lol bro i liked the part where you died  :police:
Man's so savage , firing shots at fmp and GA all day 

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
Can you please make base ironguard stashable  :( :(
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsa

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
your signature is gold lmao

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Time to make return again I think???

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
Time to make return again I think???
:normal-8:

Offline ★Kera★