Epic Perfect World

Another duskblade thread

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
I'm not here to say buff. Or nerf. I'm simply here inquiring/suggesting that DB be able to get aps like other classes.

I have a 3x wrist, and 2x top. I get 2.86 in reaper, 3.33 with wind shield or quicken.
Even if I have a gof/int wep, I will still only get 2.86/3.33
According to the math, it should be 3.33/4.00 with gof/int

If it's not a glitch, please fix it. Seems really dumb to allow other classes but not DB. I understand it has a lot already, this is just fixing what I expect is a bug.

kitty stew

I'm not here to say buff. Or nerf. I'm simply here inquiring/suggesting that DB be able to get aps like other classes. I have a 3x wrist, and 2x top. I get 2.86 in reaper, 3.33 with wind shield or quicken. Even if I have a gof/int wep, I will still only get 2.86/3.33 According to the math, it should be 3.33/4.00 with gof/int If it's not a glitch, please fix it. Seems really dumb to allow other classes but not DB. I understand it has a lot already, this is just fixing what I expect is a bug.
according to what math?

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
DB 's arent ment to be aps class. yeah,build is just like sins,but skill set is multi-dd type.
DB primary role is crowd control,with intense locks,what has less cd on reaper form + 3 spark gives extra crit rate.
So -1 to this post, next time do research before u write about something that u think is bugged

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
>Not here to ask for class to be buffed or nerfed
>Asks for class to be buffed

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
-1, u realy want to dbs aps with gof int faster than sins with gof int daggers, NO!!!

cevans1290

Come on, boys, this is a really good idea. Let them hit you 5k in aps and 4.0, not counting spark or gof chance
cmon, can you not make bullshit threads please

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'm not here to say buff. Or nerf. I'm simply here inquiring/suggesting that DB be able to get aps like other classes.

I have a 3x wrist, and 2x top. I get 2.86 in reaper, 3.33 with wind shield or quicken.
Even if I have a gof/int wep, I will still only get 2.86/3.33
According to the math, it should be 3.33/4.00 with gof/int

If it's not a glitch, please fix it. Seems really dumb to allow other classes but not DB. I understand it has a lot already, this is just fixing what I expect is a bug.
The aps is actually calculated based on maths
Your skill gives you a certain %
It just doesn't go over required to turn into the next aps
Just like EA with 2int top, 3int wrist and no int on boot = 2.00 dartle
2int top, 3int wrist, 1int boot = 2.00 dartle (it doesnt change because of %)
2int top, 3int wrist, 2int boot = 2.22 dartle (% allows it)
It's a stage you must pass, want more aps, get 3int top

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
DB 's arent ment to be aps class. yeah,build is just like sins,but skill set is multi-dd type.
DB primary role is crowd control,with intense locks,what has less cd on reaper form + 3 spark gives extra crit rate.
So -1 to this post, next time do research before u write about something that u think is bugged
I main it, so I know how it's played. dingbat.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv