Epic Perfect World

Alright so this didn't happen right?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Haylee gonna need to take a seat before she passes out from the heat

Is that supposed to be a fat joke? Because that's really uncalled for.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
return of the mixtape

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Trendsetter

• DB and MG inventor
  • #FreeTeru
  • Characters: Your mom

I'm also in Apo because people (officers) in Tyrants are two-faced as ***. 
Not sure if biased or not very knowledgeable

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
She like "apples to oranges."

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
ima jus exit left b, they lookin for attention normal-43  

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
hehe ez
They didn't do anything....

Even when we told them to do sum

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Clearly can't be knowledgeable considering your girlfriend instantly repeated half of what went on in officer chat to me.  :rolleyes:

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Several of you were killed, especially when you tried to sig behind us while we were pking 0fcks. It's your own fault that your backstab sig failed.
I'm also in Apo because people (officers) in Tyrants are two-faced as ***. You act like I got kicked, when I left voluntarily (unlike some of your previous Apo members who lied about the reason they left/were about to be kicked).
Also, who are you to quote me? Learn some facts and then come talk to me. Here's a little bit of what you should learn:

[9/23/2016 10:41:12 AM] K: I was more friendly before I realized that half our officers lie to us.
[9/23/2016 10:41:16 AM] Haylee: not just talking about pk
[9/23/2016 10:41:32 AM] Haylee: you nw with quinn, you pve with quinn, you made new characters with quinn
[9/23/2016 10:41:32 AM] K: And I was more friendly before they started telling me to stfu for having ovaries.
[9/23/2016 10:41:40 AM] Haylee: meanwhile you log off 2 minutes into our rg if you log on at all
[9/23/2016 10:41:56 AM] Haylee: i think you can see the other point of view
[9/23/2016 10:42:05 AM] Haylee: it's honestly annoying lol
[9/23/2016 10:42:09 AM] Haylee: but i haven't said anything
[9/23/2016 10:42:17 AM] Haylee: because i didnt want to make you feel bad about it
[9/23/2016 10:42:31 AM] Haylee: but i do think that type of things
[9/23/2016 10:42:42 AM] Haylee: just builds up and festers if you dont address it or just hope it goes away
[9/23/2016 10:42:55 AM] K: Because that's been the time I've been sleeping lately. As I said, I've been trying to fix my sleeping schedule, but it takes a bit. And yeah, I can see the other sideline .
[9/23/2016 10:42:57 AM] Haylee: and officers everywhere lie
[9/23/2016 10:43:12 AM] Haylee: just like salesmen or in politics
[9/23/2016 10:43:19 AM] Haylee: it's legit part of the job
[9/23/2016 10:43:37 AM] Haylee: if you tell the truth = people ragequit

Have fun being lied to, kid.
Dam all those things you do with Quinn, not surprised she didn't say you also have babies with Quinn. That woulda been the game changer bruh

Offline Trendsetter

• DB and MG inventor
  • #FreeTeru
  • Characters: Your mom

Still waiting for 6v6 with them

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Several of you were killed, especially when you tried to sig behind us while we were pking 0fcks. It's your own fault that your backstab sig failed.
I'm also in Apo because people (officers) in Tyrants are two-faced as ***. You act like I got kicked, when I left voluntarily (unlike some of your previous Apo members who lied about the reason they left/were about to be kicked).
Also, who are you to quote me? Learn some facts and then come talk to me. Here's a little bit of what you should learn:

[9/23/2016 10:41:12 AM] K: I was more friendly before I realized that half our officers lie to us.
[9/23/2016 10:41:16 AM] Haylee: not just talking about pk
[9/23/2016 10:41:32 AM] Haylee: you nw with quinn, you pve with quinn, you made new characters with quinn
[9/23/2016 10:41:32 AM] K: And I was more friendly before they started telling me to stfu for having ovaries.
[9/23/2016 10:41:40 AM] Haylee: meanwhile you log off 2 minutes into our rg if you log on at all
[9/23/2016 10:41:56 AM] Haylee: i think you can see the other point of view
[9/23/2016 10:42:05 AM] Haylee: it's honestly annoying lol
[9/23/2016 10:42:09 AM] Haylee: but i haven't said anything
[9/23/2016 10:42:17 AM] Haylee: because i didnt want to make you feel bad about it
[9/23/2016 10:42:31 AM] Haylee: but i do think that type of things
[9/23/2016 10:42:42 AM] Haylee: just builds up and festers if you dont address it or just hope it goes away
[9/23/2016 10:42:55 AM] K: Because that's been the time I've been sleeping lately. As I said, I've been trying to fix my sleeping schedule, but it takes a bit. And yeah, I can see the other side.
[9/23/2016 10:42:57 AM] Haylee: and officers everywhere lie
[9/23/2016 10:43:12 AM] Haylee: just like salesmen or in politics
[9/23/2016 10:43:19 AM] Haylee: it's legit part of the job
[9/23/2016 10:43:37 AM] Haylee: if you tell the truth = people ragequit

Have fun being lied to, kid.
Why are you bringing me up? I have nothing to do with you. I deleted and blocked you ages ago because we didn't have anything else to say to each other. I made a general statement that officers lie about some things everywhere, which is true whether in games or 'rl', and you try to use that as something special to make yourself look good. If you want to prove yourself that much on this thread, okay, but I would appreciate it if you didn't try and drag me into your forum wars out of nowhere.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
maybe u need new friends just saying...

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
I hear Apollumi disbanded but some how tyrants still lost pk ROOOOOFL this must be a fake video and those were all Quinn's toons in disguise killing each other roflmaocopter. 

Sqaud, sqaud, sqaud ^_____^

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Why are you bringing me up? I have nothing to do with you. I deleted and blocked you ages ago because we didn't have anything else to say to each other. I made a general statement that officers lie about some things everywhere, which is true whether in games or 'rl', and you try to use that as something special to make yourself look good. If you want to prove yourself that much on this thread, okay, but I would appreciate it if you didn't try and drag me into your forum wars out of nowhere.
Wasn't an attempt to bring you up, you just happened to be the person I was talking to about it. I would've c/p'd it likewise if it were anyone else who admitted to lying to their members.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I hear Apollumi disbanded but some how tyrants still lost pk ROOOOOFL this must be a fake video and those were all Quinn's toons in disguise killing each other roflmaocopter.

Sqaud, sqaud, sqaud ^_____^

They can lose to almost anyone man. No surprises here  :police:

Last Edit: Nov 24, 2016, 04:56 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
I'm basically 40