Epic Perfect World

Alright so this didn't happen right?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

It was a cold November night...
Last Edit: Nov 24, 2016, 02:39 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Was ez. Even waited like 20 minutes for them and they just got wiped.  :police:'

Offline Supreme Leader

• e a s y c l a p
  • I serve the Soviet Union
  • Characters: Alex
  • Faction: Artifex
ez pk only death was subzeroo 

Offline Bigbo

• Lord
  • LF for wife xD
  • Characters: Bigbo
I came online on epic to play and see my char hacked lol. 
Anirban Guha ßumba

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
ez pk only death was subzeroo
And me ;(
Btw this pk didn't happen. We're all delusional  :police:
I'm basically 40

hmok

Was ez. Even waited like 20 minutes for them and they just got wiped.  :police:'

1 Tyrant member was killed in the making of this video clearly a wipe. Makes a video trying to get recognition for what looks like a squad of 6 people that you didn't even wipe.. You are wat domgrath 2.0 u fit in with this faction I see why you're no longer in Tyrants. Goes into guild chat when noticing Tyrants is going to bring the same amount as you guys and sz fast as possible.  Very pathetic performance  

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
1 Tyrant member was killed in the making of this video clearly a wipe. Makes a video trying to get recognition for what looks like a squad of 6 people that you didn't even wipe.. You are wat domgrath 2.0 u fit in with this faction I see why you're no longer in Tyrants. Goes into guild chat when noticing Tyrants is going to bring the same amount as you guys and sz fast as possible.  Very pathetic performance  
Don't know what you're talking about, we weren't there. We were at croma the whole time

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
1 Tyrant member was killed in the making of this video clearly a wipe. Makes a video trying to get recognition for what looks like a squad of 6 people that you didn't even wipe.. You are wat domgrath 2.0 u fit in with this faction I see why you're no longer in Tyrants. Goes into guild chat when noticing Tyrants is going to bring the same amount as you guys and sz fast as possible.  Very pathetic performance  
Have you considered the fact that:

1. Subzeroo isn't the only person killing in pk
2. You're a hypocrite since you had none of this to say when your guild did the same thing with like 30 seconds of actual gameplay
3. You coming here to complain and dick riding your friends on a similar thread shows that you are in fact exactly what you accuse others of being
4. Tyrants sigged after being wiped with far more people than we had so it was obvious they knew what would happen if they came with even numbers.

Thank you, come again.
I'm basically 40

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Go sz now 

Everyone take sig now

Ecs Deeeeeeeeeeee

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
This pk looks pretty fake.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Several of you were killed, especially when you tried to sig behind us while we were pking 0fcks. It's your own fault that your backstab sig failed.
I'm also in Apo because people (officers) in Tyrants are two-faced as ***. You act like I got kicked, when I left voluntarily (unlike some of your previous Apo members who lied about the reason they left/were about to be kicked).
Also, who are you to quote me? Learn some facts and then come talk to me. Here's a little bit of what you should learn:

[9/23/2016 10:41:12 AM] K: I was more friendly before I realized that half our officers lie to us.
[9/23/2016 10:41:16 AM] Haylee: not just talking about pk
[9/23/2016 10:41:32 AM] Haylee: you nw with quinn, you pve with quinn, you made new characters with quinn
[9/23/2016 10:41:32 AM] K: And I was more friendly before they started telling me to stfu for having ovaries.
[9/23/2016 10:41:40 AM] Haylee: meanwhile you log off 2 minutes into our rg if you log on at all
[9/23/2016 10:41:56 AM] Haylee: i think you can see the other point of view
[9/23/2016 10:42:05 AM] Haylee: it's honestly annoying lol
[9/23/2016 10:42:09 AM] Haylee: but i haven't said anything
[9/23/2016 10:42:17 AM] Haylee: because i didnt want to make you feel bad about it
[9/23/2016 10:42:31 AM] Haylee: but i do think that type of things
[9/23/2016 10:42:42 AM] Haylee: just builds up and festers if you dont address it or just hope it goes away
[9/23/2016 10:42:55 AM] K: Because that's been the time I've been sleeping lately. As I said, I've been trying to fix my sleeping schedule, but it takes a bit. And yeah, I can see the other side.
[9/23/2016 10:42:57 AM] Haylee: and officers everywhere lie
[9/23/2016 10:43:12 AM] Haylee: just like salesmen or in politics
[9/23/2016 10:43:19 AM] Haylee: it's legit part of the job
[9/23/2016 10:43:37 AM] Haylee: if you tell the truth = people ragequit

Have fun being lied to, kid.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

D e s t r o y e d

Lol I'm salty
Shouldn't you be busy calling a GM to help you or something?

I'm basically 40

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
#Trash

#BuyMyMixtape

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Supreme Leader

• e a s y c l a p
  • I serve the Soviet Union
  • Characters: Alex
Several of you were killed, especially when you tried to sig behind us while we were pking 0fcks. It's your own fault that your backstab sig failed.
I'm also in Apo because people (officers) in Tyrants are two-faced as ***. You act like I got kicked, when I left voluntarily (unlike some of your previous Apo members who lied about the reason they left/were about to be kicked).
Also, who are you to quote me? Learn some facts and then come talk to me. Here's a little bit of what you should learn:

[9/23/2016 10:41:12 AM] K: I was more friendly before I realized that half our officers lie to us.
[9/23/2016 10:41:16 AM] Haylee: not just talking about pk
[9/23/2016 10:41:32 AM] Haylee: you nw with quinn, you pve with quinn, you made new characters with quinn
[9/23/2016 10:41:32 AM] K: And I was more friendly before they started telling me to stfu for having ovaries.
[9/23/2016 10:41:40 AM] Haylee: meanwhile you log off 2 minutes into our rg if you log on at all
[9/23/2016 10:41:56 AM] Haylee: i think you can see the other point of view
[9/23/2016 10:42:05 AM] Haylee: it's honestly annoying lol
[9/23/2016 10:42:09 AM] Haylee: but i haven't said anything
[9/23/2016 10:42:17 AM] Haylee: because i didnt want to make you feel bad about it
[9/23/2016 10:42:31 AM] Haylee: but i do think that type of things
[9/23/2016 10:42:42 AM] Haylee: just builds up and festers if you dont address it or just hope it goes away
[9/23/2016 10:42:55 AM] K: Because that's been the time I've been sleeping lately. As I said, I've been trying to fix my sleeping schedule, but it takes a bit. And yeah, I can see the other side.

Haylee gonna need to take a seat before she passes out from the heat