Epic Perfect World

Save the Princess

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
But what if I don't wanna rescue the princess and I wanna run away with the prince?!
Dammit.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
I can't find my prince :< sometimes id rather marry the horse  :'( :'(

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I can't find my prince :< sometimes id rather marry the horse  :'( :'(

That's why you steal the princess'! Pro plan.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
the point of this was that everyone had a chance to attend it right?? I almost log in  everyday for like 2 hours only to do dailies and I havent seen it running for the last month, which means A LOT of us dont even have a chance to "enjoy" the event. I suguested you to let it running at some random default day, so we know when the event is going to occur, instead of doing it randomly. And if the problem is the time zones, well then run the event at different hours, once a week, twice in the day, then the amount of ppl that can attend it will be increased

I'm only one person. My sleeps messed up enough as it is. Other GMs could host it to.

Offline Sketchead

Just wanted to say I loved the film  ^-^

Offline curtzgamer

• Beginner
why it take so long, i want to play already..., huryy!!!!!! :-X im waiting for almost 9hrs :sad:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I'm only one person. My sleeps messed up enough as it is. Other GMs could host it to.
Ok, I know you guys are not machines, have RL situations and more important stuff to do. I like your events because you are very creative and yeah allow other GMs to run this event is a great idea! but, I would APPRECIATE if you officially give the permission to them to host the event, because as I remember someone was fired because of this, so they might be afraid to host it  :monkey-43:
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2013, 12:01 am by Jolhans

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
That's why you steal the princess'! Pro plan.

like ur sig pic :)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
im here babycakes ;)

awww <33 i protect chu 4eva & eva <3
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Anivia

• nub foreva D:
  • i dont give a damn if u dont like me ^-^

Our hearts are connected and the Light from our hearts broke through the Darkness.
I saw that Light.
I think that's what saved me.
No matter how deep the Darkness may be,
A Light always shines within

Offline rowebonez24

• Beginner
Video was fairly well done, the song was good. However, I think it should say in the video when the event is.

On another note, whoever filmed it shouldn't have had a genie because it appeared in the shot now and then and distracted from the main events on the screen.

All in all, sounds like a great event, but considering the posted date on the video, I think I missed it >.<

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming