I have no idea what you're talking about.  :-[

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Wtf is post farmer u bish
kk Ill make a guide just for you <3

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Pro.
meh, why is everyone farming post thesedays, you guys wanna beat Aga?!?!?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
meh, why is everyone farming post thesedays, you guys wanna beat Aga?!?!?
Nah, Tali's better.

Tali

Nah, Tali's better.

Farmin' posts better than a chinese gold bot.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Farmin' posts better than a chinese gold bot.
The Chinese have bots now?

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
However this new event seems like a great idea, but, I would rather you dont quit the events you already made, just like fire legion event, it was an awesome event to keep busy high lvls, but I only had the opportunity to do it once......

Um, where or when did I ever say I quit fire legion event? lol I did it once today and a few days ago. I do it randomly.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
personally.. i think.. that was a gay vid...

Yes very happy indeed.

But on a serious note, not once have I claimed I make awesome vids. I make them for fun and I'm still learning stuff. Kthanksbye.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yes very happy indeed.

But on a serious note, not once have I claimed I make awesome vids. I make them for fun and I'm still learning stuff. Kthanksbye.
You make pro vids tho, D:.

Tali

Yes very happy indeed.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Um, where or when did I ever say I quit fire legion event? lol I did it once today and a few days ago. I do it randomly.
the point of this was that everyone had a chance to attend it right?? I almost log in  everyday for like 2 hours only to do dailies and I havent seen it running for the last month, which means A LOT of us dont even have a chance to "enjoy" the event. I suguested you to let it running at some random default day, so we know when the event is going to occur, instead of doing it randomly. And if the problem is the time zones, well then run the event at different hours, once a week, twice in the day, then the amount of ppl that can attend it will be increased

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
<center><iframe width=\"560\" height=\"315\" src=\"http://www.youtube.com/embed/97Axu3Y4yUM\" frameborder=\"0\" allowfullscreen></iframe></center><br />

whats the background music o.o ?