Epic Perfect World

PWI to EPW - Missing files

Offline Lea.O

I had to re-download the game to get the Eclipse version and I tried too many times that I don't even know which way I downloaded it by now. But I'm assuming it's the PWI to EPW one. When I succeded to get it started I logged into the game right away and noticed that basically the fashions and hairstyles weren't working properly. I got help from a Support Member and I could get the hairstyles to work again by getting a file, but the fashion is still "broken", or actually the edited or customized ones. 

So I was told that with PWI to EPW there would be some files missing and that I should download other ways but when I tried (again) it fails (or I'm missing some steps but doubt it). I even watched some tutorials but they are all too old now I think. So I have no idea how to get a client without fails.

Appreciate all help, thank you.

Offline Ivory

• Game Master
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Hey,
You can always try to download the client through the torrent, so you wouldn't have to patch PWI to EPW :D
It's also the least prone to having errors or missing files or anything of the sort :)
http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=download
The first option :)

Offline Agatio

• Support Dev
  • profile picture by Mari
Let me ask you... so in order to play EPW, you patched current PWI client with PWI to EPW patch? Or was it other client?

Offline Lea.O

Hey,
You can always try to download the client through the torrent, so you wouldn't have to patch PWI to EPW :D
It's also the least prone to having errors or missing files or anything of the sort :)
http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=download
The first option :)

Hello, and yes I've tried the torrent but I'm not succeeding  :(

Offline Lea.O

Let me ask you... so in order to play EPW, you patched current PWI client with PWI to EPW patch? Or was it other client?
Yes I do believe it was the PWI client.
From the start I had all the clients and everything but when I updated to Ecplise, I deleted all PWI and EPW related because it just confused me. So I basically started from 0 and now I got a broken client.