Epic Perfect World

Trump's First Year

Online ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Plan leaked because the guy doesn't know how to use a folder cover.

>rapid building of the wall structure in first 365 days
>reduce refugee admittance to 0
>MAGA

I'm not regretting my vote one bit.
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2016, 09:02 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

kitty stew

if Trump were to rid of FATCA I'd keep my US citizenship, I've been double taxed before by Uncle Sam and won't happen again

but what I saw of that page regarding aggressive screening makes me wonder.. when I rid of my citizenship (which is in the high 90% of likelihood), using my Canadian passport, if I'll have any issues getting a NEXUS pass, or if they'll be butthurt about me renouncing and be like *** you

and by the way, if Trump really wanted to get at sanctuary cities, he'd have feds go after the illegals arrested, just park some ICE officers outside and wait for the prisoner to be released, then nab and deport their asses.. what's the city gonna do, arrest the feds? have a cry-in?
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2016, 09:16 pm by kitty stew

Offline Arashiwf

• [Protected from EPW Ban]
  • [Only VIP EPW forum users can see this text]
  • Characters: Best tracer but lucio main LUL
  • Faction: Tier 3 Apollumi
if Trump were to rid of FATCA I'd keep my US citizenship, I've been double taxed before by Uncle Sam and won't happen again

but what I saw of that page regarding aggressive screening makes me wonder.. when I rid of my citizenship (which is in the high 90% of likelihood), using my Canadian passport, if I'll have any issues getting a NEXUS pass, or if they'll be butthurt about me renouncing and be like *** you

and by the way, if Trump really wanted to get at sanctuary cities, he'd have feds go after the illegals arrested, just park some ICE officers outside and wait for the prisoner to be released, then nab and deport their asses.. what's the city gonna do, arrest the feds? have a cry-in?
wtf r u want
[22:22:51] Erelim: as clearly posted a few times now, you can like everyone else, see how many views somoene has
[22:22:53] Marko: 300 views
[22:22:54] Marko: 115 likes
[22:22:56] Marko: 6000 views
[22:22:57] Marko: 115 likes
[22:23:06] Marko: unexplained
[22:23:25] Mark: only 9 subs actually got registered
[22:23:28] Mark: as actual humans
[22:23:46] Mark: and only 1.5k views
[22:24:01] Erelim: clearly still expecting answers without giving them
[22:24:03] Mark: ''views the last 30 days''
[22:24:08] Mark: - 1.5k
[22:24:17] Marko: he just gave you
[22:24:17] Mark: your last vid was 4 days ago and alrdy got 6k views
[22:24:19] Mark: amazing right
[22:24:19] Marko: your answer
[22:24:40] Erelim: a ss of me instead of my gf?
[22:24:48] Mark: we're talking about you?

dumbfuck