Epic Perfect World

Trump's First Year

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Plan leaked because the guy doesn't know how to use a folder cover.

>rapid building of the wall structure in first 365 days
>reduce refugee admittance to 0
>MAGA

I'm not regretting my vote one bit.
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2016, 09:02 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

kitty stew

if Trump were to rid of FATCA I'd keep my US citizenship, I've been double taxed before by Uncle Sam and won't happen again

but what I saw of that page regarding aggressive screening makes me wonder.. when I rid of my citizenship (which is in the high 90% of likelihood), using my Canadian passport, if I'll have any issues getting a other server pass, or if they'll be butthurt about me renouncing and be like *** you

and by the way, if Trump really wanted to get at sanctuary cities, he'd have feds go after the illegals arrested, just park some ICE officers outside and wait for the prisoner to be released, then nab and deport their asses.. what's the city gonna do, arrest the feds? have a cry-in?
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2016, 09:16 pm by kitty stew

Offline Areashi

• Banned
if Trump were to rid of FATCA I'd keep my US citizenship, I've been double taxed before by Uncle Sam and won't happen again

but what I saw of that page regarding aggressive screening makes me wonder.. when I rid of my citizenship (which is in the high 90% of likelihood), using my Canadian passport, if I'll have any issues getting a other server pass, or if they'll be butthurt about me renouncing and be like *** you

and by the way, if Trump really wanted to get at sanctuary cities, he'd have feds go after the illegals arrested, just park some ICE officers outside and wait for the prisoner to be released, then nab and deport their asses.. what's the city gonna do, arrest the feds? have a cry-in?
wtf r u want